Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Says Don't Sleep On Ortiz In Teofimo Lopez Fight: "He's a Top Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Says Don't Sleep On Ortiz In Teofimo Lopez Fight: "He's a Top Fighter"

Out of all the names that were thrown around, Jamaine Ortiz didn't seem like the obvious choice. For starters, he was a 135-pounder. Secondly, he was solely interested in taking on Shakur Stevenson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hitchins is RIGHT…Ortiz is an underrated fighter who gave Lomachenko a very competitive fight. Therefore, Teofimo needs to be on his ‘A’ game like the Lomachenko + Taylor fights otherwise Ortiz could pull off an upset like Kambosos did (and nearly Martin).
    Hitmon Hitmon AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Teo seems to be concentrated on everything but Ortiz
      Ortiz is a good boxer and definitely a live dog
      Might drop some coin on him and see where that leads me

Comment

Hurry up and fight Catterall
        Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Taylor was off and Loma started slow. Hes no better than either of them. Caterall would punish Teo.

Comment

Teofimo needs to finish Ortiz early and look good doing it--if he is really planning to fight Crawford. Terence will probably be too much for Teofimo but it would be interesting.

Comment

I'm thinking the same thing. Ortiz and Lopez are both inconsistent but both are capable of fighting at a high level. I'd pick Teo but not super confidently.

Comment

I was shocked when Antonio Moran was punishing and hurting Ortiz in his last fight and Ortiz looked like a junior middleweight in the ring. But yeah, both Ortiz and Lopez fight up to or down to the level of their competition for sure.
                Last edited by richardt; 01-12-2024, 10:19 AM.

Comment

[ Catterrall doesn’t punish anyone

QUOTE=MMegatron;n32133969]Taylor was off and Loma started slow. Hes no better than either of them. Caterall would punish Teo.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                    Teofimo needs to finish Ortiz early and look good doing it--if he is really planning to fight Crawford. Terence will probably be too much for Teofimo but it would be interesting.
                    Crawford isn't going to fight Teo. He's not going to fight Boots. Why would he fight a smaller guy? And if Teo goes chasing the KO, it's going to look like Kambosos and Sandor Martin... Teo should be taking out Matias and Haney if he even wants to bark at all at Bud.

Comment

Working...
                    X