Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: "Every Fighter That Crawford Has Faced Throughout The 147 Division Has Been Injured"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: "Every Fighter That Crawford Has Faced Throughout The 147 Division Has Been Injured"

The resume of Terence Crawford is receiving a lot more love lately. For the most part, the 36-year-old has been given the side eye for his level of opposition. What took place at 135 and 140 pounds is extraneous but the work he put in at 147 pounds has been put under the microscope.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teo is wildin' right now!

Comment

Teo really wants that smoke huh? That's a fight I'd gladly watch.

Comment

In case Teofemale forgot , Lomachenko had an injured shoulder when he barely beat him.

Comment

Teo already proved me wrong twice. I thought he’d lose to Loma and Taylor and beat them both comfortably. The smaller Loma and the bigger Taylor, so that shows that he can fight regardless if he has the size advantage or disadvantage. Some boxers prefer bigger opponents some can’t handle smaller ones, teo beat two with that size difference. I wouldn’t be surprise at all if Teo beats Bud at 47. Not one bit, because he has already beaten great boxers. Teo is just as athletic as Bud maybe even more athletic than Bud, so he can use that to his advantage… both Bud and Teo are great at adapting mid fight, so it’ll be a back and forth. That would be a great fight in my opinion, and I’d love to see it
          Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Teo, Teo, Teo. Cut down on your meds. Visit the clinic, again, if you need to. Join a support group. Anything to keep your mind from spouting nonsense every time you open your mouth.

Comment

Teofimo must look good in his next fight if he wants bad boy Crawford--a switch-hitter who is the real deal. Be careful Teofimo. Crawford has never even been down.

Comment

Said it before and I'll say it again. This fight shouldn't even be talked about. Imo Crawf destroys Teo. But the balls on Lopez, you gotta respect. Nobody really gave him a chance vs Loma and most I believe expected him to struggle vs Taylor. If he somehow were to beat Bud, he is the best of those 4 "new" kings as they were touted.

Comment

Teo taking a page out of his lunatic father. It should bring the attention he's seeking to possibly jump the line to get in there with Crawford. I would happily watch that beatdown if it were to take place.

Comment

Love Teo but lets cut the BS!
                    1. Bob Arum will never, not ever, allow a match-up with Crawford and Teofimo knows it so he talks nonsense and hopes nobody else figures out his secret.... as if boxing fans are that dumb.
                    2. It's a ****** statement but even if, in another parallel universe, Bob decided to feed Teofimo to the sharks...nobody wants to see Teofimo take a career ending beating. What paying fans want to see is Teofimo Lopez fight the best in his 140lb division.
                    In the end, the most likely reason for Teofimo's laps in judgement is that Teofimo thinks talking will allow him to avoid Subriel Matias or even Devin Haney but he's woefully mistaken. Sorry but the paying fight fans know the difference and cheap talk about a fight that never happens ain't gonna cut it.

Again, Love Teo but enough BS!
                    Last edited by factsarenice; 01-11-2024, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X