Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Catterall-Hitchins: IBF Purse Bid Once Again Postponed, Now Jan. 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous. Just go to purse bids. If either declines the fight kick them down the rankings
    tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

If Catterall pursues a rematch with Taylor, then just make Hitchins the mando for Matias, and let's keep it moving!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        If Catterall pursues a rematch with Taylor, then just make Hitchins the mando for Matias, and let's keep it moving!
        Hitchins wants no parts of Matias. That's why he's calling out everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Hitchins wants no parts of Matias. That's why he's calling out everyone else.
          Whoever decides NOT to participate in the eliminator, should be removed from the IBF rankings! The one who DOES want to participate, should be elevated to IBF #1 Mandatory spot for Matias! I think Catterrall is the one who doesn't want Hitchins, nor Matias, he wants Taylor, so he should be the one removed from the IBF rankings!

Comment

Whoever decides NOT to participate in the eliminator, should be removed from the IBF rankings! The one who DOES want to participate, should be elevated to IBF #1 Mandatory spot for Matias! I think Catterrall is the one who doesn't want Hitchins, nor Matias, he wants Taylor, so he should be the one removed from the IBF rankings!
            Hitchins doesn't want Matias either. Don't kid yourself.

Comment

Hitchins doesn't want Matias either. Don't kid yourself.
              I don't think he would turn it down though! It would be a great fight if they fight in NYC or Atlantic City! Hitchins from Brooklyn, and Matias is Puerto Rican! That fight would work in Florida too, since Hitchins is Haitian! I like the fight, although I think Catterrall is a better opponent for Hitchins!

Comment

I don't think he would turn it down though! It would be a great fight if they fight in NYC or Atlantic City! Hitchins from Brooklyn, and Matias is Puerto Rican! That fight would work in Florida too, since Hitchins is Haitian! I like the fight, although I think Catterrall is a better opponent for Hitchins!
                Matias would fold Hitchins. He'd hit him so hard, he'd wish he was back in Haiti.

Comment

Matias would fold Hitchins. He'd hit him so hard, he'd wish he was back in Haiti.
                  You might be right, but I thought Prograis was going to do the same to Devin Haney, and that didn't happen! Hitchins can box. I think Caterrall would be a better fight for him, but I don't think Hitchins would run away from a fight with Matias...until he's in the ring!

Comment

You might be right, but I thought Prograis was going to do the same to Devin Haney, and that didn't happen! Hitchins can box. I think Caterrall would be a better fight for him, but I don't think Hitchins would run away from a fight with Matias...until he's in the ring!
                    Prograis and Taylor were always overrated. I've been saying this for years. I knew Haney would box Regis's head off just like he did. That Super Six was overrated for him and Taylor. Hitchins beats a Zepeda with one foot out the door and thinks he's the goods.

Comment

Working...
                    X