Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: My Pride Is Very Hurt Right Now; This Ain't Gonna Be The End Of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol too much honesty!

Ohara is a solid domestic level fighter but has proven yet again that he DOESN'T belong at world level.

Comment

Get this big mouth Euro scrub outta here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Sid-Knee will be by soon to point out all the reasons why this loss was unfair and why Davies isn’t to blame.
        Nothing untoward happened did it? Then there isn't a problem from me. Only when there's obvious problems do i point it out.

But thanks for having me on your mind all this time. It seems the clownings i gave you over the years made a serious impression. Very serious.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          The black quitter is a joke
          Well at least we now know that your problems with black fighters in the past were due to racism.

Comment

Humble guy
            Hope he doesn't stew too long in this moment.
            Erase the chalkboard and get back to it.

Comment

Davies is just not a very good a professional boxing. He had a second chance to resurrect a career in the US and failed completely. The guy is unlikeable, horrible to watch and TBH should go and work in McDonald's with all the people he was insulting when he was getting some attention a few years ago in the UK. Having a big mouth and not having the balls or skills to back it up sums him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Well at least we now know that your problems with black fighters in the past were due to racism.
                lol stfu you clown. It's a well known boxing meme, ask Tyan Booth

Comment

Working...
                X