Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Encourages Ryan Garcia to 'Soak Up' Defensive Advice From Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It seems fairly obvious that Floyd is tampering.

Notice how Ryan Garcia was going to fight Devin Haney, then Floyd comes around and now suddenly Ryan flip flops and is calling out Rolly Romero. Who is with Mayweather Promotions.
    Ryan is with PPVweather promotions...just not officially yet!
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Ryan is with PPVweather promotions...just not officially yet!
      PBC has a hard time creating stars of their own and they always want to raid Oscar’s stable for some reason. You don’t see them try this with Bob Arum.

Gotta find content for Amazon Prime somehow I guess.

Comment

PBC has a hard time creating stars of their own and they always want to raid Oscar’s stable for some reason. You don’t see them try this with Bob Arum.

Tsk Tsk Tsk! C'mon son! PBC doesn't have to raid Oscar's stable because his fighters are always suing GBP to get away from Oscar. They literally beg Al to come save them. Canelo sued and is now screaming to the stars how PBC is the best company. Ryan is suing and will be with Al/Floyd in 2024. They also don't need to raid TR when fighters like Crawfors sue Bob for racial discrimination and flee to PBC. Mikey and Andy also sued Bob and fled to PBC where they made 10x more than what they were getting at TR. C'mon son you can do better than that champ champ, I got faith in ya!

Comment

Man you been seeing my post for a few years now and you know I'm not gonna let you get away with that lame shyte. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Tsk Tsk Tsk! C'mon son! PBC doesn't have to raid Oscar's stable because his fighters are always suing GBP to get away from Oscar. They literally beg Al to come save them. Canelo sued and is now screaming to the stars how PBC is the best company. Ryan is suing and will be with Al/Floyd in 2024. They also don't need to raid TR when fighters like Crawfors sue Bob for racial discrimination and flee to PBC. Mikey and Andy also sued Bob and fled to PBC where they made 10x more than what they were getting at TR. C'mon son you can do better than that champ champ, I got faith in ya!
            They go to PBC because of their great marketing and commercial appeal. Canelo and crawford are licking their chops at the competition at pbc

Comment

Ryan been getting on everyone's nerves for a long time now. He's one of the few guys I simply refuse to buy PPV's on alongside anything Amir Khan and Adrien Broner. Just trash hype fighters who somehow stay in headlines despite getting iced left and right. The same will happen with Ryan. From a personality perspective he drives me nuts with the insecurities and embracing the social media champ stuff. How he's big in the boxing world BECAUSE of things other than boxing. He'll stay relevant despite losing over and over because of this and it drives real fans insane. He also has that emotional fire kids have where he gets his feelings hurt over the slightest ****

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post

They go to PBC because of their great marketing and commercial appeal. Canelo and crawford are licking their chops at the competition at pbc
                Great because I'm licking my chops at Canelo vs Benevidez and Bud vs Jermell. Thanks Al Haymon!

Comment

It seems fairly obvious that Floyd is tampering.

Notice how Ryan Garcia was going to fight Devin Haney, then Floyd comes around and now suddenly Ryan flip flops and is calling out Rolly Romero. Who is with Mayweather Promotions.
                  I understand Ryan. He is feeling both hurt and betrayed by Oscar for skipping his post fight press conference after he lost to Gervonta Davis. It’s the same reason why Saul Alvarez left Golden Boy. It’s all about loyalty.
                  DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I understand Ryan. He is feeling both hurt and betrayed by Oscar for skipping his post fight press conference after he lost to Gervonta Davis. It’s the same reason why Saul Alvarez left Golden Boy. It’s all about loyalty.
                    Yeah Oscar checked into rehab day before Canelo's biggest fight. Oscar and Ryan are both scumbags outside of boxing.

Comment

That half-roll and back to his opponents isn't going to cut it. And again, when you punch before him he pulls straight back like Wilder with this chin up and arms extended. This has been going on for over 3 years. This guy needs a ton of work. And someone get him to bend at the hips and knees so he can get under punches, stiff as Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X