Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Targets Tim Tszyu Title Clash: I Want Him Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be the greatest fight of all time if it happens lol

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

i think it is an quick jump from not making it thru weigh ins to deciding the opponents that make the most noise for him right now. i liked the way he started out as a prospect but he has not been able to show himself beyound that bc of his issues with health or whatever is going on there ? the fight was at some catch weight ? i did not know that makes it even more skeechty to me to listen to a guy right after finally making weight without landing in the hospital agaisnt an opponent who well and a weight class that dont exist.
      This makes perfect sense..

Comment

Through Social Media: Tim Tszyu: “Yo Vergil Ortiz. Welcome to the “54 club. I’m always keen for a modern day classic.”

Vergil Ortiz Jr: “I knew you would be man! Let’s do it.”

Comment

Good move, Ortiz isn’t going to a star due to being undefeated, his style makes him a fan favorite so why not go for harder fights? Even in a loss the kids star would grow.

Comment

Both of these guys torture their opponents by inflicting calculated and serious damage on their opponents. Unless one guy just gets caught too early, it could be brutal for many rounds after it warms up. Both have been stunned or knocked down. Fight of the year candidate.
            Last edited by richardt; 01-07-2024, 01:54 PM.
            Cyborg Fangerloo Cyborg Fangerloo likes this.

Comment

Would be a great fight. I hope we get to see it this year.

Comment

Screw marinating. If ortiz wants it next then make it. I think he wins.
                Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Ortiz has issues, but so does Tim. Ortiz is a sick man, the sooner the better, before other symptoms kick in, but Tim has that hometown aroma. Can he take the bright lights?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Both of these guys torture their opponents by inflicting calculated and serious damage on their opponents. Unless one guy just gets caught too early, it could be brutal for many rounds after it warms up. Both have been stunned or knocked down. Fight of the year candidate.
                    Ortiz has never been down I think he was slightly stunned by Mean Machine though.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Ortiz has never been down I think he was slightly stunned by Mean Machine though.
                      And most likely due to weight as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X