No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Hrgovic: I think Hrgovic poor opposition will bite him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua vs Hrgovic: I think Hrgovic poor opposition will bite him

If they fight in the middle of the year, Hrgovic will have had 2 fights in the previous 2 years, De Mori and Dempsey Mckean who are both really bad.

In actual fact Hrgovic has really only ever fought one good fighter in the shape of Zhang, this is despite the fact he's only about 2.5 years younger than AJ who has fought at much higher level.

Technically AJ and Hrgovic are on paper pretty evenly matched but AJ actually has better movement, has more concussive power and most importantly a wealth of experience in championship level fights.

Finally Hrgovic lack of head movement is absoloutley shocking, he is so upright and hittable I think AJ will actually have a field day. Zhang was able to land on him plenty and Zhang is so slow compared to AJ and throws single shots mostly.
    Last edited by Atypicalbrit; 01-05-2024, 08:26 AM.
    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Hrgovic does pace himself because he is visually tired after the first half of the fight. If AJ stays away from big shots he can get him out deep in the fight.

Comment

Yeah, I'll definitely be backing Joshua in that fight. Fil's okay but he's well overrated and AJ's quality enough to expose his Frankenstein's monster style.

Comment

Working...
      X