Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson on Emanuel Navarrete: Let's Make a Big Fight - USA vs. Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shakur stock falling like ******** after the rug pull. F<cking bum.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      Shakur needs to rematch De los Santos first
      Am I the only person who thinks that should've been a draw?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

So i ask for you to give me the rounds Shakur won, but instead of doing so, you sidestep with this? If you saw it, then what is the problem? Give me every round Shakur won. It isn't difficult if what you're saying is true. But that's the problem.... It isn't true. That's why you won't give me these supposed rounds.
        I did not keep my scorecard. It wasn't a good fight. I'm in no rush to watch it anytime soon. However, when I watch it again, you will be the first one I share my scorecard with.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Am I the only person who thinks that should've been a draw?
          I don't even care if it was a draw. Never want to watch that snoozefest again. Was not even impressed with the skills of either guy. Draw often makes one think it merits a rematch, but who really wants to watch that "fight" again. Was closer to a dance performance.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

I don't even care if it was a draw. Never want to watch that snoozefest again. Was not even impressed with the skills of either guy. Draw often makes one think it merits a rematch, but who really wants to watch that "fight" again. Was closer to a dance performance.
            And you are 100% on that. I would actually given the nod to DLS.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post

I did not keep my scorecard. It wasn't a good fight. I'm in no rush to watch it anytime soon. However, when I watch it again, you will be the first one I share my scorecard with.
              Translation: I never plan on giving my score card as to have it scrutinised and proven wrong when having it in favour of Shakur Stevenson.

Comment

Working...
              X