Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis-Zurdo Ramirez: IBF Schedules Jan. 16 Purse Bid For Vacant Cruiserweight Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the ones clamoring for earnest? They're always bringing the he has earn a shot excuse.

Comment

How did IBF rank Zurdo high enough to fight for a title with just 1 win over another debuting Cruiserweight?

All sanctioning bodies are nothing but circus acts.

Comment

oh, now Breidis can fight? I thought he was injured, and unavailable to fight Opetaia. This belt is junk anyway. Everybody knows who the real champ is.

Comment

THIS IS A GREAT GREAT FIGHT! DAYAM

Zurdo by stoppage tbh. Breidis is too old.
          GBP4LIFE GBP4LIFE likes this.

Comment

I'm not sure it happens but I don't hate Zurdo's chances if they do take it. Briedis is getting older, inactive and coming off an injury and a loss. He was also dressed like Mario not long ago and chasing a Jake Paul fight. I'd still pick Briedis but you gotta at least roll the dice.

Comment

Boxing fans are too dumb to realise that these belts aren't as meaningful as they're portrayed to be by these organizations. This is a joke
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

IBF trying to dictate terms for their trash belt....lol

Opetaia was right to bin it for a decent payday.

Comment

IBF needed the belt in the hands of the first Mexican Cruiserweight champion in the history of the sport..

Sets up Cinnamon finally challenging Zurdo!!

Comment

Zurdo is probably the most useless fighter I have ever seen. Stiil, casuals here predicted him to beat Bivol lol.
                    tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                      Golden boy will win it. Danm zurdo got a title shot already is crazy. Thought he'd have to fight jack
                      Jack dropped his cruiserweight belt to pursue a bridgerweight title.

Comment

Working...
                      X