Did Mike Tyson **** Desiree Washington in your opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like asking "Did OJ Simpson really kill his wife?"

Comment

Apparently she agreed to suck him off then stopped short of giving up her vag. She was too dignified for that, you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        Really ? is there any evidence/rumours for this ?
        Probably, but I can't supply any. I first hard about it in some Tyson documentary I watched.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Id like to say no, but

You wouldnt put something like that past him would you

Comment

Mike Tyson ain't like that.....he's got money tho......bitches kill for that.

Comment

have you seen his new movie ?

Comment

i don't know for sure,

Comment

I don't know. I can easily see Mike Tyson losing himself in a fit of rage and raping some chick as I can see some chick being grimey and crying **** so she can make some money.

That's unfortunate for her if he did. It's just history tells us there are whores out there who are capable of doing that.

Comment

i saw in one interview he said he wishd he did **** her since he ended up getting convicted for it...

Comment

Mike has always denied it, the one doubt in my mind is a story Teddy Atlas told about Mike getting too handsy with a young girl I think maybe Teddy's daughter and Teddy putting a gun to his head.

Comment

Working...
                      X