Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Approached With Jai Opetaia Fight, Only Focused On Chance At Undisputed At 175 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

upon watching more opetaia fights. i actually don't think he uses his size. he uses speed like Usyk. he doesn't lean on you and clinch. he boxes and snipes from a distance. which is why Bivol has a good shot. cus he's faster than opetaia with an iron clad defense.

remember Usyk had more trouble with smaller quick guys like Briedis and Shawn Porter.
    Bivol is more skilled, no doubt. But is would be a very tough fight.

Comment

upon watching more opetaia fights. i actually don't think he uses his size. he uses speed/distance like Usyk. he doesn't lean on you and clinch. he boxes and snipes from a distance. which is why Bivol has a good shot. cus he's faster than opetaia with an iron clad defense.

remember Usyk had more trouble with smaller quick guys like Briedis and Shawn Porter.
      You make a good case but I still think size and strength will win the day.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

You make a good case but I still think size and strength will win the day.

Opetaia has legit punching power. he is definitely the favorite.

Briedis is a worse match up for Bivol. he actually brawls and is very quick to close the distance.

Comment

Opetaia has legit punching power. he is definitely the favorite.

Briedis is a worse match up for Bivol. he actually brawls and is very quick to close the distance.
          I want Bivol to take all the belts at 175 first.

Comment

Working...
          X