Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Next Fight Still on Track For March in Saudi Arabia: Hrgovic, Zhang, Ngannou Mentioned as Possible Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d imagine we’ll see AJ-Ngannou. When you have a handful of options on the table and one is way more financially lucrative, I think we can take a guess. I’d watch it, Ngannou has proven to be credible and then some…

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
      How about the guy who beat the guy he was supposed to fight next ?

I get it. Parker isnt a gift wrapped stablemate, 40 yrs old or a novice in his 2nd pro boxing match.

Even so the 40 yr old and novice would give AJ fits so the safest bet is his to line up a patsy in Hrgovic.

Fast Eddie ain't fooling anyone. There's no way he'd put AJ in with Zhang or Ngannou.

Way too risky!
      He's already beaten Parker and Zhang (in the ams).

And nobody is ducking Ngannou lol.

Not sure why I'm replying to this nonsense.

Comment

Ngannou makes sense now. He beat Fury in most people's eyes, so it's like an eliminator for the next shot.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

ya we all know whoever won in the am always won the pro rematch right? lol

Zhang was landing plenty on Joshua. WIthout headgear and big gloves, any of those shots could have Joshua do the stanky leg. Zhang is also 50 lbs bigger now.

Joshua is on declined. Zhang is peaking.

Comment

Joshua whooped Zhangs ass in the AMs. Unsure what everyones love with the test tube China man is about.

Personally Id rather see Ngannou ve Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

ya we all know whoever won in the am always won the pro rematch right? lol

Zhang was landing plenty on Joshua. WIthout headgear and big gloves, any of those shots could have Joshua do the stanky leg. Zhang is also 50 lbs bigger now.

Joshua is on declined. Zhang is peaking.
              I never said it wasn't a good fight, but theres nothing to suggest Team AJ would duck it.

When they did fight AJ won and he'd be a HUGE favourite right now.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

You never step in the same river twice.

Zhang, Parker and Joshua aren't the same fighters they were in the ams or 6 years ago.

Zhang is better. Parker is too. Joshua is worse.

Proof of the pudding is in the tasting. AJ doesn't want any of Zhang or Parkers pudding.

He wants more of that sweet sweet Wallin style pudding. The good good easy beaten stuff Hrgovic will serve up...nom nom!

Comment

You guys are missingnthe bigger point here. You all know I'm a windmill Wilder fanboy but AJ needs to demand this fight next inMarch. If he wants to solidify his place among the greats then he has to KO an American HW just like LenNOX Lewis come over here and curb stomped everyone. Wilder is ripe for the picking (or is he) right now because that idiot Malik Scott has him boxing like a featherweight and not rumbling like a HW.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                    You guys are missingnthe bigger point here. You all know I'm a windmill Wilder fanboy but AJ needs to demand this fight next inMarch. If he wants to solidify his place among the greats then he has to KO an American HW just like LenNOX Lewis come over here and curb stomped everyone. Wilder is ripe for the picking (or is he) right now because that idiot Malik Scott has him boxing like a featherweight and not rumbling like a HW.
                    A-side Joshy ain't calling no one out, not least the corpse of Wilder.

The shame of losing isnt worth the risk to his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

You never step in the same river twice.

Zhang, Parker and Joshua aren't the same fighters they were in the ams or 6 years ago.

Zhang is better. Parker is too. Joshua is worse.

Proof of the pudding is in the tasting. AJ doesn't want any of Zhang or Parkers pudding.

He wants more of that sweet sweet Wallin style pudding. The good good easy beaten stuff Hrgovic will serve up...nom nom!
                      Parker was just demolished 15 months ago.

Anyway, I try not to reply to trolls, I'll walk away. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X