Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Teases Mayweather Exhibition Rematch on 2024 RIZIN Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

I have four ruptured discs in my back and neck from a motorcycle accident , when it gets really. bad I'll go to the ER and get a shot of Toradol. It's not a steroid or anything like that. It just stops the inflammation and therefore the pain for a few hours. I don't see where it would give any competitive advantage. It doesn't make you stronger , faster , a better fighter, or immune to pain.
    Thats not what pro athletes are saying, what it does is well documented in sports, common sense would suggest the effects are dose-related, be like saying codeine don't do much its for mild pain, only Krokodil is also codeine go see what it does.

Comment

Lol this rematch is totally MEANINGLESS just like their first fight back in 2015 when a 38yo Floyd outpointed a 36yo Pacquiao who'd already been brutally knocked out by Marquez and been in a few wars with the likes of Bradley. Instead, they should've faced off in their primes around 2007 when PacMan was at his most dangerous but we all know why that fight didn't happen!

Comment

I would never pay to watch this. If anything, they should pay us to sit though something like this.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by b Murphington View Post
          I would never pay to watch this. If anything, they should pay us to sit though something like this.
          They say Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto will be free on CBS. Man they should PAY US to watch this mismatch! What an extremely bad fight.

— Marvin Hagler (@MarvinHagIer) July 24, 2015

Look man Hagler RIP tried to warn us about Floyd Runny Mayweather's no risk fights

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

They say Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto will be free on CBS. Man they should PAY US to watch this mismatch! What an extremely bad fight.

— Marvin Hagler (@MarvinHagIer) July 24, 2015

Look man Hagler RIP tried to warn us about Floyd Runny Mayweather's no risk fights
            Lmao.

Comment

Working...
            X