Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Could See Vergil Ortiz Eventually Becoming a Player at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Guy couldn’t weight bully anymore and will get exposed for next biggest fraud in boxing….. eye test always looks good when you beating on smaller men
    Do you think he's bigger than Ennis? My eyes tell me they are similar in size.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Do you think he's bigger than Ennis? My eyes tell me they are similar in size.
      I think he is bigger than boots and most likely going struggle to make weight at 154 which is why Garcia already talking about 160 before he even had a fight at 154

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Vergil Ortiz Jr. has had it rough lately. Just when he was seemingly at the top of his game and ready to take on the world, his career came to a complete standstill. For the entirety of 2023, Ortiz has been in and out of the medical tent. Due to his difficulties remaining healthy, he was forced to withdraw on multiple occasions from his showdown against Eimantas Stanionis.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        ——-/
        Ortiz was going to be a “big player” at 147 but didn’t.
        He is not a player at 154 and his team is already looking for him to be a “big player” at 160?
        Jamie Munguia anyone?

Comment

I hope he gets it together. I think that he can be great but he has to put in a decent, consistent run. I was expecting big things from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ——-/
            Ortiz was going to be a “big player” at 147 but didn’t.
            He is not a player at 154 and his team is already looking for him to be a “big player” at 160?
            Jamie Munguia anyone?
            He’s light years better than mungia Ortiz is young and really good hope he gets his mojo back

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

He’s light years better than mungia Ortiz is young and really good hope he gets his mojo back
              ————-
              While that may be true, he has done absolutely nothing at 147. He just moved up to 154 and His team is talking about 160 Ibs before accomplishing anything.
              Dude needs to get a title shot quickly. I don’t see anyone criticizing him the same way they criticize Boots.

Comment

Working...
              X