Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: USA Boxing Under Fire After Adopted 'Transgender Policy' For 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    I would expect female boxers to sound off about this since it’s them that will be beaten up by men
    True. This becoming the standard or just a lil blip in the story of female sports is all about women protesting this or not protesting this in any & every way they can.

Comment

No words...

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
        XY can never be XX and vice-versa, no matter how far people take their pretending. As far as sports goes, this nonsense will come to a halt as soon as the sane people don't participate/play along. The same goes for all the BS the powers-that-shouldn't-be try to foist on us. NO is powerful. Do not comply.
        I dont want to watch women fight and I dont want to watch men who think they are women fight. But if women want to be men and men want to be women, then let them do their sideshow act together. It's better than either or both of them fighting in the men's category and totally ruining real boxing altogether.

Comment

I think NSB with all it's clout should start up a petition to force USA boxing to develop the ****** division.

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

this is ****ed up on all levels and will ruin womens boxing. i have nothing against trans people and would even watch their fights however they should have their own division or fight men.

Comment

The elite banker scum like BlackRock and Vanguard as well as the World Economic Forum are behind this, through using their power and influence to push ESG initiatives.

There’s no other way that crazy stuff like this and “tuck-friendly” swimsuits at Target could suddenly become a reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Its weird that they feel like this is an issue, but I will say they've handled it in a way where I don't foresee it being much of a issue outside of forums like this.

Read the requirements & you'll see why.

You need to have had your **** gone & new ***** installed. You need to have had your hormones monitored for 4yrs 4x a year. You have to maintain a t level below the avg woman.

I'm not saying there won't be a weirdo in a few yrs doing all this KOing girls left & right in the am game, but I think they've cut out the Fallon Fox (prob had a t level of prime Mike Tyson), Lia Thomas (still has a dong) types.
                Maybe they’ve been forced into it to fall in line with olympics rules? At least they’ve made it as tedious as possible.

It sounds morbid but I kind of hoped it would’ve been more loose just to show how much more formidable a biological man is physically. Combat sports is the only way everyone will see the difference.
                Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

You know I've never encountered even a single person in real life who thinks this kind of thing is okay. I believe high 90% of the people think this is idiotic so makes me wonder how dumb ideas like this become a reality and accepted.

Comment

United States of Sodom and Gomorrah stepping up to the plate. It appears that sport, art, culture and entertainment are all in a race to the bottom at this point.

Comment

The best knockout I ever saw was a woman right hook a bloke in a nightclub. Then again, that was a Yorkshire bird and they're màde different. She was more Trans Pennine than Transgender.
                      If you know you know.
                      PittyPat PittyPat likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X