Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: USA Boxing Under Fire After Adopted 'Transgender Policy' For 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That doesn't sound right...

Comment

Are they legit ******ed? who makes these decisions.

Wow cant wait for women fighters to end up in coma or worse.

Comment

I didn’t read and quite frankly, based on the title, I won’t wanna read it. I can’t unsee or unlearn what I read so maybe it’s best if I keep it pushing on this one… my only question for those who did read it is, you better off with the info in the article or could you have been just fine if you kept it pushing and onto the next? Regardless of this info here ??? That’s my only question

Comment

May i introduce you to something called Bone Density that is not effected no matter what testerone changes and levels you do.

They are some changes you cant undo when you enter puberty.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
            XY can never be XX and vice-versa, no matter how far people take their pretending. As far as sports goes, this nonsense will come to a halt as soon as the sane people don't participate/play along. The same goes for all the BS the powers-that-shouldn't-be try to foist on us. NO is powerful. Do not comply.
            Well said! Another thing that will bring this to a screeching halt, is when one of these so-called transwomen (biological males) comatose's or kills one of these women. If men accidentally kill other men in this sport, imagine what will happen when well trained men start fighting against actual biological women?

By the way, to the misinformed and the ignorant: Amputating the testicles and having lower testosterone requirements does not account for many other physiological advantages that men still have, such as greater bone density, speed, agility, dexterity, coordination, stamina, power, etc., etc., etc. The playing field is still not an even playing field. This is why despite these requirements in other women's sports for biological males to compete in, they are shattering actual women's records!

Comment

This is all nonsense, they are just bringing it out in the open, if anyone believes that natural born women box is an idiot

“Women’s” boxing has ALWAYS been for transgenders

Something most men can’t do, there is no way any woman can

Obviously

And it’s not just boxing, all professional “women’s” sports are all the same

just google women’s tennis champions from the turn of the century
              Last edited by 2fast2strong; 12-30-2023, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Claressa Shields will finally be able to fight men soon.

But in all seriousness, I think Earth might need a restart. Like what happened to the dinosaurs.
                Hahaha, I couldn't agree more my friend!

Comment

Don't give the WBC any ideas for a new belt!

Comment

I would expect female boxers to sound off about this since it’s them that will be beaten up by men
                    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
                      May i introduce you to something called Bone Density that is not effected no matter what testerone changes and levels you do.

They are some changes you cant undo when you enter puberty.
                      Therein lies one of the problems they always pretend doesn't exist.

I think just being a male for x yrs before you do all the trans sh^t gives one advantages that can't be taken away too. All the stuff you can change is gonna lower the edge, but idk if it'll matter THAT much. That said I do still think with all the requirements its gonna be awhile before anyone crosses this barrier to be able to compete so it'll be a non-issue for awhile outside of PR issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X