Parker should fight Zhang next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
    Triangle theories, guys:
    • Parker beat Ruiz who beat AJ. AJ beat Parker.
    • Parker lost to Joyce who lost to Zhang twice. Parker beat Zhang.
    No conclusions can be made, except fighters need activity right because interesting things come out when less or even not expected.

​​​
    Zhang should have beat Parker. In fact Parker really did not do much to even bother Zhang. Zhang was his own worst enemy because he came in about 20-30 pounds over weight. Zhang barely touched Parker and he went down twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

Oh my

​​​​​​.....

His defenses were Razvan Cojanu and Hughie Fury

Ohhhhhh my

Klitschko
      Parker
      Povetkin
      Pulev
      Takam

Vs

Cojanu
      Hughie fury

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my
      oh my indeed. I didn't realise how piss poor Joshua's reign was until you pointed it out.

And yeah, its a shame Parker got jobbed by the ref against AJ. At least he still has the heart of a champion.

Joshua...meh, not so much!

The easiest way to settle if 2024 AJ is better than 2024 Parker is to fight him again with no Hearn shenanigans.

Joshua has done enough to earn a shot at Parker. Though I'd still like to see him take another tuneup fight against Sanchez just to be sure or any other top 10 guy actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

Yeah but a conclusion can be made of The fact that AJ actually beat Parker.

No triangles needed for that one
        Just as Andy beat AJ and lost to him. Could happen between AJ and Parker. But it seems mostly some fans are interested in this fight.

Originally posted by takenotes View Post

Zhang should have beat Parker. In fact Parker really did not do much to even bother Zhang. Zhang was his own worst enemy because he came in about 20-30 pounds over weight. Zhang barely touched Parker and he went down twice.
        ​Parker did enough. He isn't a puncher to hurt Zhang and Zhang on the other hand is a puncher that can hurt everybody. He didn't land a single one in the last round, so Parker did something, despite two knockdowns, didn't he? Joyce was unable to.
        Last edited by fifth_root; 04-10-2024, 08:51 AM.
        pollywog pollywog likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X