Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite current heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad and Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
      i dont watch heavyweight fights, im waiting for a young dominant afro american fighter to rule it first.
      Who doesn't let any white boys beat him?

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
        Hey Tua,

saw the Iole mailbag. he hates tuaman. labeled him a fraud.

WHERE’S TUA RESULT
        Just a quick question on the David Tua-Shane Cameron fight. Why no mention of it at all on Yahoo! Sports? I could not find a single article. Is this fight so far off the radar that it doesn’t matter? The winner potentially has a chance at a title fight in the future.

Dustin
        Wellington, New Zealand

Yes, it was so far off the radar it didn’t matter. Outside of New Zealand, frankly, no one cared, Dustin. And though I like “The Tuaman” a tremendous amount personally, it would be a fraud if he were ever to set foot in the ring in a world championship match again.
        Kevin Iole covers boxing and mixed martial arts for Yahoo! Sports. Send Kevin a question or comment for potential use in a future column or webcast.
        ehhh..... don't care.

tua is just trying to make some money before he retires.

i don't care if he gets a title shot. hopefully he just gets enough money for himself and not too much brain damage.

iole don't mean crap to me boxing wise. he works for yahoo sports. enough said.

Comment

I like the entire division except for Valuev and Ruiz. But favorites are Chambers, Povetkin, Arreola, Vitali, and Ondrej Pala. I am friends with many but I am an objective observer except for Pala.

Comment

David Haye...

Comment

Shockingly, I am a big fan of Wlad first, then KJ second...............................Wlad, KJ will rule the HW division after Kj takes care of Vit.............

Comment

None of them.

Comment

There a number of heavyweights in Europe who have impressed me: Denis Boytsov, Ondrej Pala, Andrzej Wawrzyk, and Robert Helenius.

I like Denis Bakhtov even though I know he'll never win a title, because he's an honest, tough journeyman who always comes in shape and gives a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    There a number of heavyweights in Europe who have impressed me: Denis Boytsov, Ondrej Pala, Andrzej Wawrzyk, and Robert Helenius.

I like Denis Bakhtov even though I know he'll never win a title, because he's an honest, tough journeyman who always comes in shape and gives a good fight.
                    Boytsov is the FUTURE...............Good skills, he will rule the HW division in 4+ yrs

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
                      Boytsov is the FUTURE...............Good skills, he will rule the HW division in 4+ yrs
                      He was impressive again on Saturday.
                      Last edited by The Hammer; 10-12-2009, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X