Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois On Next Desired Fight: All The BIg Boys - AJ, Fury, Usyk Rematch, Come On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois On Next Desired Fight: All The BIg Boys - AJ, Fury, Usyk Rematch, Come On!

Daniel Dubois is not at all interested in a rebuilding tour. The thrill of his tenth-round knockout win over Jarrell Miller has the former WBA 'Regular' heavyweight titlist eager to return to the top level. There was concern about Dubois fighting anyone other than a complete walkover so quickly after a knockout defeat to WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titlist Oleksandr Usyk earlier this summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Slow down DDD , you just beat a punching bag
    Let’s see what happens when the punching bag punches back before we throw you in with the big boys

Comment

Parker or Zhang would be a good next step.

Comment

I like this kid. He's young. They should take their time. Let his confidence keep growing. He can be a champ one day.
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

He may KO Joshua in a couple of rounds
          Sayithowitisuk Bob fifth_root fifth_root like this.

Comment

Despite the gift he had against Lerena, he seems a nice guy. Young and inexperienced, he is into deep water, so I respect that. But he better have at least one, even two top 15 names and beat them convincingly.

Comment

He's already Ko'ed Aj in sparring when he was a teenager, just saying.

He should be looking at another easy touch into a mandatory spot ready for 25 & the belts splitting again.

Comment

The guys who won on Dec 23rd should all be fighting each other now...DDD vs Sanchez...AJ vs Hrgovix...Parker vs Zhang etc. Plus you have Ruiz and Anderson who were not on the card.But it seems like everyone is waiting for the IBF to be vacated.

Comment

Dubois just beat a 330lbs 3 time drug cheat. If I were Warren I wouldn’t rush him. He promotes Fury, Zhang & Joyce. He should re-visit the Dubois/Joyce fight. Joyce needs a win & Dubois needs a better opponent than Miller. I think a win over Joyce would do wonders for his confidence. He needs to right that wrong & Joyce is coming off 2 losses to Zhang. Warren seems to favour Dubois over Joyce so make it happen. Was Zhang really that powerful or was his punch resistance already gone following the Parker fight? He took all of Dubois & Parker’s best punches prior to Zhang so let’s see if Joyce’s chin can hold up a second time with Dubois.
                  Last edited by joe strong; 12-29-2023, 03:58 PM.

Comment

DDD admitted Frank Warren made that up.
                    David Price dropped AJ (that was confirmed by AJ) .. but then AJ beat up Fury according to Fury at the time.

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                    He's already Ko'ed Aj in sparring when he was a teenager, just saying.

He should be looking at another easy touch into a mandatory spot ready for 25 & the belts splitting again.

Comment

Working...
                    X