Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mail Scott On Wilder Loss: He Didn’t Do What We Trained, Father Time Is Undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail Scott On Wilder Loss: He Didn’t Do What We Trained, Father Time Is Undefeated

This scrub comes out and calls Wilder old lmfao

Comment

Wilder can’t compute complicated instructions, it’s not really an age thing it’s the fact you got to limit him to throwing mostly two punches at a time and revert back to measuring guys with the lead hand and win on luck like he does at times either guys running into his shot or hoping they make a mistake and leave openings he can capitalize on bc it’s painfully obvious now he doesn’t really need a trainer he needs a hypnotherapist this guy actually thought he won the fight .

Comment

This chump is throwing Wilder under the bus when Wilder should be throwing him out with the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
          This chump is throwing Wilder under the bus when Wilder should be throwing him out with the trash.
          To be fair, reflexes do decline with age, and Wilder isn’t the youngest.

Comment

Most accurate thing I've read since the fight was, "Malik Scott turned Deontay Wilder into Malik Scott"

Comment

Didn't do? ***** you was whispering in the 12th. Take some ****ing accountability. When Wilder needed smacked in his face your ass patted his back because you are a useless never was dragging down a man who did some **** with your bull****.

I'm sure Malik can convince Wilder. I'm sure he is smarter. He's still dumb as ****. I mean real ****ing goofy levels of stupid. I swear to god let me pick on that prick. Get me a ****ing interview.
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

If I was Wilder's trainer I would not say something like that.
                If it is true or not, it is really disrespectful.

Comment

That Fighthype interview is a good one to listen to in full not just this one remark. Malik is no bs & takes accountability for the whole team coming up short & says later in the interview if Wilder thinks he should be fired he's cool with it.

My take, which is covered by Malik at the end of this interview more or less, is sometimes when you are at the upper end of the sport on the backend of ones career the $ sh^t gets ahead of the ideal sh^t & getting $1M for a tune up doesn't make sense when you can get multiples of that but vs a realer cat even if you haven't fought for 2yrs & have 5wks prep.

You gotta be great on the night no matter the situation & if you win you're amazing to fans & if you lose you ain't sh^t lol. Its not really as simple as all that. But seems like to fans you can't win tho & Malik mentions that also. Good interview overall tho.
                  joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

What happened with Deontay being the most dynamic fighter in the history of boxing, having better skills than Ali and the whole HW division being ****ed and not standing any chance?
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X