Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Tabs Usyk To Overcome Fury, But Feels Fury is Still Number One at Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Tabs Usyk To Overcome Fury, But Feels Fury is Still Number One at Heavyweight

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch believes Oleksandr Usyk has what it takes to defeat Tyson Fury in their scheduled undisputed showdown, which takes place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on February 17.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is froch shy of fury now ha ha? Usyk beat josh and ddd. Fury only best wilder, yes wlad too but wlads last era.
    It don't matter who's no1 or2, they're fighting. Let's put usy k no1, and if fury wins, Fury s no1. Oh it don't matter, Fury s no1 then.
    But I think usy k wins, going by Fury s last perfirmance. And usy k might not get credit for win on basis of Fury s last perfirmance. Just like Pac didn't to some non boxing fans when pac best thurman
    Last edited by hugh grant; 12-26-2023, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I guess his thinking is along the lines of Fury was already ranked #1. So someone beating #2 or #3 (either wilder or AJ, depending on how you had it, one of whom was already beaten by #1) can't just leapfrog him by that achievement alone.

But yeah boxing rankings eh? Sometimes the more you think about them the more ridiculous they become
      pnut901 pnut901 landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Usyk has fought a lot of people being a decorated amateur, even in the wsb, fury is a good heavyweight, can’t take that away from him, but he’s more decorated for talking hasn’t beat any one besides klit, and didn’t want the rematch, so who knows how a old klit would have come back, vitali would of mopped the floors with him, and I think we all pretty much know that, with out the cut, he would have finished Lewis also, I think Usyk wins this.
        Slowhand Slowhand Nomadic Nomadic like this.

Comment

Let DDD fight Ngannou and end this farce
          rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Ngannou has a ton to be proud of, but I have never in my life seen someone so celebrated for a loss. I think anyone in the top 10 beats Ngannou. That Fury decided not to train or take the side show seriously until Ngannou floored him is way more on Fury than any true statement on Ngannou being a great boxer. Obviously, Ngannou has the background of how to train like a pro and took this fight on with a true professionals mentality. I can almost 100% be sure Fury and his team are hearing all the noise and will come in the best shape and most focused that they have since the 2nd Wilder fight.

If Usyk and his team knows what is good for them, they will burn that tape from that Ngannou fight and focus on Fury's other fights to prepare for him. I feel Fury will attack like a rabid bear on fire and want to dominate the smaller Usyk to stamp his legacy. He will not show any respect to Usyk's power. How Usyk handles the first few rounds will dictate who wins this fight, not what happened with Ngannou.

Comment

Fury’s got to be number one bcs of what he’s done:

Beat Braun Strowman by Ring Out

Is a gifted boxer, for instance got a gift against McCormac

Was on Bro Rogaine’s podcast

Beat manufactured depression to cover up is PED ban

Beat Sefer Seferi

Beat the mighty 0-0, 0 KO’s Ngannou by SD

Made Otto ”Fold” Wallin look like a good fighter

Be the only fighter to beat Chisora three times

Got off the floor 4 times against Bum Squad that Parker beat without getting a scratch.

Despite his 6’9” frame he is surprisingly mobile, especially skilled at ducking all legit contenders.

Usyk just cannot compete with these accomplishments.
              rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Apart from Klitschko, what has Fury really done?

Wilder has always been a limited champion. There are lot of tomato cans in his resume

Comment

Working...
                X