Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Next Fight Targeted For May, Likely WBC Mandatory Defense Versus Luis Nery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Bam won’t fight Chocolatito because they are both promoted by Mr. Honda. Guess who also promotes Inoue? Don’t be a dumbass, Dan…think before you run your mouth.
    Who cares? He hasn't mentioned not fighting Inoue so maybe he feels different.

Great fight though right? at 122 to prove who the best is at 112?
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-26-2023, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Inoue isn't promoted by Mr. Honda (He's with Ohashi) but I don't understand the ppl saying Bam should jump from 112 to 122 to fight Inoue. Let him be great without making him jump 3 divisons.
      Well, you're replying to a guy who thinks Canelo-Crawford at 168 will prove who the best fighter at 147 is.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

News to me, he's never fought on a Teiken card. Not gonna argue over it here, but I'm pretty sure Tsutsumi is a Honda fighter, which is why it was co promoted today.

But if Honda is part of the Top Rank deal, I didn't know that.
        “Fulton, who hails from Philadelphia and has never fought outside of the United States, is promoted by PBC, while Inoue is co-promoted by Top Rank, two promotional companies who rarely do business with one another. However, Inoue's Japanese promoter, Mr. Honda, drives the direction of the three-division champion's career, especially when those fights are in Inoue's homeland.”

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...und-title-bout

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
          Sounds like fun to me. I enjoy watching Nery. If Inoue is going to be there for a minute, he should fight Figueroa too.
          I am a fan as well. Nery would be a live dawg for sure
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Now that Ohtani and Yamamoto have signed with the Dodgers, it would be cool if Inoue could come out to LA and have a fight here. And against a Mexican fighter like Nery, the Japanese and Mexican fans would definitely turn up for it. I'll definitely get tickets to that one.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

I see this landing in the Middle East.

Comment

I like to see how brutal Inoue''s destruction of Nery....

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  I see this landing in the Middle East.
                  Ideally I'd like to see Nery in Vegas, MJ in Saudi, Goodman in Japan.
                  Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyB33r View Post
                    Now that Ohtani and Yamamoto have signed with the Dodgers, it would be cool if Inoue could come out to LA and have a fight here. And against a Mexican fighter like Nery, the Japanese and Mexican fans would definitely turn up for it. I'll definitely get tickets to that one.
                    That’s not a bad idea.

LA would be great location for that fight.
                    SlyB33r SlyB33r likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Canelo defended undisputed twice this year.
                      Maybe he means a real defense, where the defender might actually lose. Or maybe he just forgot about Canelo because he made so many awesome defenses lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X