Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Believes Prime For Prime, He Would've Beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

Those names lie. Canelo had only beaten Austin Trout at the time (he was a novice) and Floyd laughed at Canelo for agreeing to lose weight. Said Canelo was ******. And then Floyd refused to fight Canelo once he got properly good. This story is repeated again and again with Floyd opponents..... Pacquiao was on the slide and Floyd even refused 80% Pacquiao a rematch because "Pacquio said he had injured his shoulder". Very lame. But believe what you want to believe. Floyd has all the money. What do you get for being a fanboy?
    I don't even like Floyd, I rooted against him in almost every one of his fights. I'm just objective.

Canelo had wins over Miguel Vazquez twice, Carlos Baldomir, Lovemore N'dou, Kermit Cintron, Shane Mosley, Josesito Lopez, and Austin Trout before he fought Floyd. By the time Canelo hit his prime he was way, way too big for Floyd anyway. Stop making excuses. If you step into the ring you leave your excuses on the outside and you live with the results forever.

And Pacquiao was on the slide? You do understand that Floyd is older than Pacquiao and Pacquiao went on beat Tim Bradley, Jessie Vargas, Lucas Matthysse, Adrien Broner, and Keith Thurman after the Floyd fight plus the robbery loss to Jeff Horn? Pac literally won two more welterweight world titles after Floyd was already retired.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

I don't even like Floyd, I rooted against him in almost every one of his fights. I'm just objective.

Canelo had wins over Miguel Vazquez twice, Carlos Baldomir, Lovemore N'dou, Kermit Cintron, Shane Mosley, Josesito Lopez, and Austin Trout before he fought Floyd. By the time Canelo hit his prime he was way, way too big for Floyd anyway. Stop making excuses. If you step into the ring you leave your excuses on the outside and you live with the results forever.

And Pacquiao was on the slide? You do understand that Floyd is older than Pacquiao and Pacquiao went on beat Tim Bradley, Jessie Vargas, Lucas Matthysse, Adrien Broner, and Keith Thurman after the Floyd fight plus the robbery loss to Jeff Horn? Pac literally won two more welterweight world titles after Floyd was already retired.
      How is that objective. Canelo beat old Mosely, old Baldomir etc. Trout was by far his best win. He literally just beat Ricky Hatton's brother before the Mayweather fight

You say Pacquio wasn't on the slide when he clearly was. Floyd ran from that rematch so you are basically arguing that Floyd ran from him because he was scared in that case

Comment

Working...
      X