Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Twice Drops Marlon Tapales, Knocks Him Out In 10th In Historic Undisputed Championship Win In Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fight but that boy needs to be checked out right away.....brutal toe to toe fight that can destroy a young fighters career
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VeryFeel View Post
      Tsutsumi draw no bet was +110 and decision was +175 live between rounds 9 and 10 despite dropping his opponent 3 times. In a 10 round fight!! Absolutely insane odds. A shame I'm banned from bet365.
      I think the fact that he had that cut and was trailing early on made it a closer call.

Comment

I am very concerned for Anaguchi. I have seen those signs before and they aren't good. God willing, he makes a full recovery.
        VeryFeel VeryFeel likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sweet Science View Post
          I am very concerned for Anaguchi. I have seen those signs before and they aren't good. God willing, he makes a full recovery.
          Yeah i saw too, he leg was looking weird at the corner.

Comment

Totally random trivia note, the winner Tsutsumi just turned 28 two days ago, his birthday was Christmas Eve.
            TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Please tell me this is not the commentary crew we're getting for the main event. That would be highly disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
                I think the fact that he had that cut and was trailing early on made it a closer call.
                Yeah, but if you drop your opponent in 3 different rounds in a 10 rounder you just need to win one other round to win the fight. Any of the 7 you didn't drop him in.

Although apparently two judges scored it 94-92 (which I find a bit surprising), so if Anaguchi didn't get dropped with 4 seconds left who knows what would have happened.
                Last edited by VeryFeel; 12-26-2023, 05:56 AM.

Comment

The Monster KO 6!!!

Comment

Let’s go!!

Comment

That will be a great fight, better than all fights on Saudi card, I believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X