Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Feels He Has Better Boxing Skills, Power; Aims To 'Destroy' Agit Kabayel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Mak has a power, but he is slow and fights wide open. Takam already explored some holes in his game, Kabayel followed this plan perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

No it isn't obvious, like I said plenty of fighters have a propensity to lie about their height.

Showing me a picture of an apparent 6'6 Ajaba is the one guy he doesn't feel the need to be on his tiptoes with, unlike when he's with Vianello, Price, Joyce, Verhoeven, Parker, Björnsson and so on and so forth? yeah right...
      "Apparent 6'6" Ajagba"? So mine is not obvious, but yours is apparent? Ok, as I said, I am not a therapist.

Comment

He could have gotten a big fight and even if he lost he would have at least gotten a big payday and come across as a good scalp for a Fury, AJ, Usyk, Wilder etc to have on their record. He was pretty marketable because of his look. Losing to someone like Kabayel is just a waste but this is the risk of treading water with lesser names for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

"Apparent 6'6" Ajagba"? So mine is not obvious, but yours is apparent? Ok, as I said, I am not a therapist.
          Yes apparent like I said many fighters like about their height.

Parker for example has never made mention of his height but he's apparently the same height as Whyte yet he towered over him in the ring.

And unlike you, i've actually met Fury, he was barely taller than me and i'm "only" 6'5 and I mean barely, less so than the picture you've provided but unlike him I'm not using WWF stats....

Comment

And unlike you, i've actually met Fury, he was barely taller than me and i'm "only" 6'5 and I mean barely, less so than the picture you've provided but unlike him I'm not using WWF stats....
            Solid proof - you know who I've met. Can't argue with that - you sound like a fact-checker which is way more solid than "WWF stats". So Fury is like 6'6", which means Wladimir is maybe as tall as you, but then that questions everyone we can see standing next to Wlad or Fury, which creates a chain of questions about everyone shorter than them. But I believe you - I have seen you next to Fury.

I guess there are no medical records or exams for those athletes and Fury didn't grow an inch since he was 15-16-17, so he's stuck at 6'7" or similar and he planned of lying about his height ever since then. It is weird how some people want to make Fury everything, even shorter, but then they don't question anyone else's height.

Comment

Makhmudov V Wilder next please.

Comment

Solid proof - you know who I've met. Can't argue with that - you sound like a fact-checker which is way more solid than "WWF stats". So Fury is like 6'6", which means Wladimir is maybe as tall as you, but then that questions everyone we can see standing next to Wlad or Fury, which creates a chain of questions about everyone shorter than them. But I believe you - I have seen you next to Fury.

I guess there are no medical records or exams for those athletes and Fury didn't grow an inch since he was 15-16-17, so he's stuck at 6'7" or similar and he planned of lying about his height ever since then. It is weird how some people want to make Fury everything, even shorter, but then they don't question anyone else's height.
                I literally said everyone lies about their height, I even used Parker and Whyte as an example, both allegedly 6'4 Parker towers over him in the ring when their respective "shoes" are more akin to one another's so are more realistic to the reality of being barefoot for some reason you're stuck on Fury...

ughhgiuer.jpg

Comment

I literally said everyone lies about their height, I even used Parker and Whyte as an example, both allegedly 6'4 Parker towers over him in the ring when their respective "shoes" are more akin to one another's so are more realistic to the reality of being barefoot for some reason you're stuck on Fury...

ughhgiuer.jpg
                  You chose a perfect frame to prove the quality of your arguments. That is enough for me in this discussion.

Comment

You chose a perfect frame to prove the quality of your arguments. That is enough for me in this discussion.
                    What when they're stood face to face... you mean the perfect moment to take said screen grab.

Your lack of ability to engage in good faith throughout this "argument" is more than enough proof of your integrity or lack thereof when it comes to this conversation anyhow.

P.S. When else was I going to take it when they're engaging with one another and they're bending at the knees or one is stood more upright than the other, not an accurate indication at all?

hfuuiwfehruigehwfgw.jpg uhrhgoiruiwq.jpg hiergohiohgroihreoihgw.jpg fhihfhihi.jpg
                    Last edited by Boro; 12-24-2023, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X