Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall-Richardson Hitchins IBF Title Eliminator Heads To Jan. 2 Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall-Richardson Hitchins IBF Title Eliminator Heads To Jan. 2 Purse Bid

The ordered Jack Catterall-Richardson Hitchins title eliminator will head to a purse bid. BoxingScene.com has confirmed the IBF-assigned negotiation period ended without a deal in place for the mandated junior welterweight bout. The New Jersey-headquartered sanctioning body has scheduled a January 2 hearing to determine promotional rights for a fight to establish the mandatory contender to IBF 140-pound titlist Subriel Matias (20-1, 20KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight! Catteral would be a good fight for Hitchens. Taylor seems scared to death of him and won't give him a rematch so he should move on
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Pointless Title Eliminator Richard Hitchins has stated he would not fight for the title against Subriel Matias due to the IBF 10lb rehydration clause . If he's to fight someone as dangerous as Matias, he wants to be at 100%.

Just make Catteral the mandatory, perfect fight for us to see how real Subriel Matias is, he KO'S Josh Catterall and he becomes a star. Josh on the other hand finally gets a chance to get a belt, he feels should be his

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
        Pointless Title Eliminator Richard Hitchins has stated he would not fight for the title against Subriel Matias due to the IBF 10lb rehydration clause . If he's to fight someone as dangerous as Matias, he wants to be at 100%.

Just make Catteral the mandatory, perfect fight for us to see how real Subriel Matias is, he KO'S Josh Catterall and he becomes a star. Josh on the other hand finally gets a chance to get a belt, he feels should be his
        Why bother to go down the IBF route then? Surely the rehydration clause isn't new? Just make the fight Catterall needs to move on from Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
          Josh Catterall and he becomes a star. Josh on the other hand finally gets a chance to get a belt, he feels should be his
          damn i knew catterall was totally obsessed with taylor but to change his name, thats scary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

damn i knew catterall was totally obsessed with taylor but to change his name, thats scary stuff
            Lmfaoo
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

Why bother to go down the IBF route then? Surely the rehydration clause isn't new? Just make the fight Catterall needs to move on from Taylor
              No clue man, he has an interview with fight hype explaining what I said. From what I understand if it was soneone like Rolly he'd fight under IBF rules to get the Title but Subriel he feels he needs to be at his best.
              Last edited by Ricardi; 12-20-2023, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I gonna say it... Jack Catterall beats them all.

That southpaw style, countering, speed... Theres a reason Josh Taylor wants none of him ever agai .

He's a nightmare.

Comment

Two very slick fighters, I'm in! I think it will be a really decent fight....more than just a chess match I hope.

Comment

I get the distinct impression that neither Catterall nor Hitchins is too keen on facing Matias.

Comment

Working...
                    X