Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Planned For April In Australia For Vacant IBF Lightweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Planned For April In Australia For Vacant IBF Lightweight Title

Top Rank boss Bob Arum said in August that a potential pitting between Vasiliy Lomachenko and George Kambosos Jr. was "nonsense."
    [Click Here To Read More]

There must be good money that Kambosos can get everyone to go to Australia

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
      There must be good money that Kambosos can get everyone to go to Australia
      Australia has been craving live events for years. Credit Jeff Horn for being that trailblazer.

Comment

Hopefully Lomachenko won't receive the "Pacman treatment"...
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Easy work for Loma assuming he is the same as when he fought Haney

Comment

I hope there's going to be a lot of comments about Loma taking this trash fight. He'll definitely be showboating towards the end of this one.
            megas30 megas30 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
              Easy work for Loma assuming he is the same as when he fought Haney
              he only has to be half as good to beat Kambo......................

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                I hope there's going to be a lot of comments about Loma taking this trash fight. He'll definitely be showboating towards the end of this one.
                He took on Haney and Teo already. One he is OLD, second do you want to see him vs the most boring boxer/tag player in the world Shakur Snoozefest Stevenson?
                Not even Tank would face the version of Loma.
                Last edited by boxingitis; 12-19-2023, 09:42 AM.
                eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Well I guess good for Loma to be able to go out as a champion when he retires. Once he gets that I guess all three of Tank, Shakur and Loma will continue to not fight eachother and attempt maybe one unification with the winner of vacant WBO.

Comment

The same one trashing this fight will be the same ones cheering Tank on once he picks another Hector Luis Garcia caliber fighter. At least Kambosos is an ex-champion who handily beat Teo Lopez. Solid come back fight from a tough Haney loss.
                    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X