Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Wants To Get in Position For Title: I Want To See How Far I Can Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can go as far as the canvas, flat on your back or worse to the hospital Robert, leave well enough alone.
    Boxing is a young athletes sport, you were a damn good fighter back in your day, but don't be delusional there's no championship in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      You can go as far as the canvas, flat on your back or worse to the hospital Robert, leave well enough alone.
      Boxing is a young athletes sport, you were a damn good fighter back in your day, but don't be delusional there's no championship in your future.
      It’s just a number.

Mike Jones learned that against Randall Bailey.

Comment

If Robert was a ko puncher, or a defensive wizard, but he's not. He plans to out hassle guys who are faster, younger, and stronger, than him. Plus Berto couldn't see Robert coming, I think Berto is half blind.

Comment

I've always liked Robert , a good honest fighter. Berto must have hit him harder than it appeared because he sounds like he's concussed.
          Go home and enjoy your life Robert , you earned it the hard way.

Comment

There are some competitive fights for Guerrero such as Broner, Kell Brook whose considering returning, Khan whose still making a noise about fighting again and Manny whose finding retirement difficult.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              If Robert was a ko puncher, or a defensive wizard, but he's not. He plans to out hassle guys who are faster, younger, and stronger, than him. Plus Berto couldn't see Robert coming, I think Berto is half blind.
              image.jpg

life lessons

Comment

Sticking to fighting washed up guys from your era. That’s your lane. Step in with top guys from the current era and there are likely going to be permanent life changes.
                champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                  There are some competitive fights for Guerrero such as Broner, Kell Brook whose considering returning, Khan whose still making a noise about fighting again and Manny whose finding retirement difficult.
                  Those are the only fights he should try n make. All aged. He doesn't need to get hurt fighting one of the youngsters. But then again, I could see Emaim Ennis make a fight with him instead of Stanionis
                  Tonyu Tonyu likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                    Ah hell. Crawford might just take this fight.
                    Your right
                    Spence says he’ll let it marinate instead
                    Imagine The Ghost beating Spence à la Bud Crawford ?

Comment

Go back to Gilroy and sit your ass back down in your rocking chair old man. You don't get a title shot for defeating an old and washed up Andre Berto; Who hasn't had a fight in the past five years based off that performance.
                      Last edited by champion4ever; 12-17-2023, 05:52 PM.
                      Casualfanforyou Casualfanforyou likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X