Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: In 2024, I Want David Benavidez - One Hundred Percent!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Morrell fights some bigger names soon. All indications are that he's world title material.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

No what’s funny is how you cry babies can make a topic that has nothing to do with Canelo and make a rant about him.
      You might be new to boxing but both Morrell and Benavidez are top fighters in the same exact division where Canelo is undisputed. So yes, multiple fans will bring him up when discussing other fighters within his division. What’s funny is why you seem so sensitive about it? A bit of a fem-boy?

crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        Definitely after KO a taxi driver he now p4p
        He's no concern with p4p, he just want to fight the best. Is it not why they risk their life inside the ring, besides the money? And in most Cubans case, their risk their life while defecting.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Lol. He ain’t rattled at all.

He wanted to fight Morrell last year but Ronnie Shields ducked the fight.
          I remember that, what does Ronnie know that David doesn't?
          That he's not ready possibly, because he hasn't fought enough to get the experience necessary to take on the likes of King David!
          ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Yet, and still I would love to see this fight between these talented boxer puncher's.
            Right from the start I can envision them both exploding power punches on each others anatomy.

Comment

Cinnabon will take on Benavidez may 2024 with morrell in the co main event...just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                I like how everyone has all their panties wet over Morel when his competition has been C level. I said it once and I'll say it again, I've seen this in the past, people getting all excited over a fighters who is beating the bottom of the barrel type of opposition, (cough, cough Andrade, cough, cough, Charlo) and then claiming they're being avoided, it's nothing new in boxing. Morel gets wiped out by both Canelo Benavides, Benavides has earned his shot, Morel needs to work, here's an idea How about Morel fights Charlo and wins, then maybe you can seriously consider him for something bigger....
                So you want him to fight charlo, the same one you said is a bum, the one you seen before and you said that canelo and benavidez both wipe the floor with DMJ, so by your account there's no need for a fight in real life, you have already concluded that the Cuban would get pummeled in the event of an encounter with the biggest fraud of boxing or the mexican monster, which by the way he ain't mexican, so why did benavidez back it out of a fight with Morell jr and choose the other bum you mentioned? Please elaborate. I'll say this, benavidez people are not on the same page you are. They think the kid could and can upset the applecart, and find me another fighter including ginger and benavidez that in 10 fights has fought a combined opponents record of 188-21. Go ahead check those two resume and let me know. You haven't seen a talent like Morrell Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Both canelo and benavidez wreck him
                  Base on what?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Lol. He ain’t rattled at all.

He wanted to fight Morrell last year but Ronnie Shields ducked the fight.
                    Stopped with that crap, how about now? They're not children, the fight could have happened already, benavidez team went the less risky way.
                    tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      You might be new to boxing but both Morrell and Benavidez are top fighters in the same exact division where Canelo is undisputed. So yes, multiple fans will bring him up when discussing other fighters within his division. What’s funny is why you seem so sensitive about it? A bit of a fem-boy?
                      He's a groupie, please don't offend the fems.
                      rrayvez rrayvez likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X