Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev Repeatedly Drops Kevin Gonzalez, Stops Him In 8th Round of WBA Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Close rounds as Gonzalez was fighting cautious and MJ was throwing nothing more than a jab, even the announcers called it out repeatedly. He didn't start throwing his left until later in the fight and that's when he hurt Gonzalez, notice how Gonzalez is spelled too little guy you can't even get that right haha.

Sure you do, with the British up by 5 rounds before the fight even begins haha Sunny won 2 rounds nothing more. Look at the punch stats, you claim MJ was winning every round due to landing more, but when it's Bam it doesn't count lmao you slap yourself for me.

You are no one to make deals, remember last time you tried and asked for a truce? I ran you off for 7 months lmao, please little guy don't start because you already know how it will end. Your word means nothing, like I said you had him 5 rounds up before it started.

Except he did quit 10 seconds later lmao, good thing it's all recorded and there to be seen just like when AJ, DuBois, Brook and Saunders did it too.
    MJ was still in control though and winning the rounds. Landing some is better than landing nothing. Give me the rounds you had for Gonzales and we'll go over those rounds bit by bit?

We're British, not Mexican. We're not the ones who start with being 5 rounds or more up in fights. That's you as the evidence clearly points out.

Did you just claim the punch stats? Hahahahaha They're wrong every single time. They always go up for the one they want to win and down for the other. I'm happy to prove that by counting the shots landed by either side.

I didn't make a deal with you when i said that i'd leave you alone if you promised to be rational in future you div. I did it for your sake as it was clear how stressed you were. Your "Holidays" are the same signs as last time. We both know that.

When did you run me off for 7 months? I've asked you this question repeatedly only for you to refuse to answer. Should be easy if it happened. I even pulled those threads up and had you run away again. I've still got them little man. Would you like me to bring them back up for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

MJ was still in control though and winning the rounds. Landing some is better than landing nothing. Give me the rounds you had for Gonzales and we'll go over those rounds bit by bit?

We're British, not Mexican. We're not the ones who start with being 5 rounds or more up in fights. That's you as the evidence clearly points out.

Did you just claim the punch stats? Hahahahaha They're wrong every single time. They always go up for the one they want to win and down for the other. I'm happy to prove that by counting the shots landed by either side.

I didn't make a deal with you when i said that i'd leave you alone if you promised to be rational in future you div. I did it for your sake as it was clear how stressed you were. Your "Holidays" are the same signs as last time. We both know that.

When did you run me off for 7 months? I've asked you this question repeatedly only for you to refuse to answer. Should be easy if it happened. I even pulled those threads up and had you run away again. I've still got them little man. Would you like me to bring them back up for you?
      Your biased opinion and nobody takes it serious. I already told your dumbass the first rounds where MJ threw nothing but a jab.

I believe you meant you are British and you are the ones who are inbred.

Wrong when it doesn't favor you yet you counted them for Concecaio. It's crazy man I literally get you to slap yourself it's hilarious. Go waste your time "counting shots" lmao it won't change the fact that your boy got face planted and sat on his stool pretty sad sight. Bam was outworking Sunny nearly every round it's all on video, yet even when things are on video (like Leigh Wood getting momentarily knocked out cold by Michael Conlan) you still can't grasp it, might be the extra chromosomes from that inbreeding.

You tried for a truce and ended up leaving a few months later for 7 months, it was a pretty sad outcome but like I stated multiple times you were mentally exhausted and extremely broken (you proved it too). Funny part is before you went missing for over 150 days you were copy and pasting the same thing like a elementary kid it's also all on record to be seen.

Don't believe me? You went back and posted on that same thread 7 months later lmao it's all on record to be seen. Yeah you pulled them up and it clearly shows you not responding until 7 months later after fading into obscurity. How ****** are you?

Comment

Your biased opinion and nobody takes it serious. I already told your dumbass the first rounds where MJ threw nothing but a jab.

I believe you meant you are British and you are the ones who are inbred.

Wrong when it doesn't favor you yet you counted them for Concecaio. It's crazy man I literally get you to slap yourself it's hilarious. Go waste your time "counting shots" lmao it won't change the fact that your boy got face planted and sat on his stool pretty sad sight. Bam was outworking Sunny nearly every round it's all on video, yet even when things are on video (like Leigh Wood getting momentarily knocked out cold by Michael Conlan) you still can't grasp it, might be the extra chromosomes from that inbreeding.

You tried for a truce and ended up leaving a few months later for 7 months, it was a pretty sad outcome but like I stated multiple times you were mentally exhausted and extremely broken (you proved it too). Funny part is before you went missing for over 150 days you were copy and pasting the same thing like a elementary kid it's also all on record to be seen.

Don't believe me? You went back and posted on that same thread 7 months later lmao it's all on record to be seen. Yeah you pulled them up and it clearly shows you not responding until 7 months later after fading into obscurity. How ****** are you?

I asked for the rounds you had Gonzales winning but this is what you write? What's wrong, can't you reply with anything that has any meaning? Yet you're calling others inbred? Learn the definition of irony, thicko.

No i mean, we don't have a mass of corruption like Mexicans and Americans do. They're the historical facts. You won't find the UK as part of the list of biggest robberies in history will you. But if Mexicans aren't inbred, why are they pouring out of Mexico and into the US? Can't they run a country or something? Are they too small and ****** to do anything for themselves so run to the worlds biggest well known idiots?

I did count them in the Conceicao fight. And? Are you dis*****g the numbers? With what, you're delusional mind and fantasies? Let's see your punch stats for that fight then? Disprove my numbers. You can't. You can't do anything but get slapped around by me. Getting stressed and needing "Holidays".

You're getting your times mixed up little man. The offer of a truce and me walking away after what happened in Texas last December are two different occasions. The threads from last December i put back up, you continued to run from them. I still have them and will make you run from them again. I'll force you to try and take it private so no one has to see you get clowned like you're getting clowned right here in the same way.

By the way, learn the difference between leaving this site for 7 months and leaving you alone to de-stress because you're a woman who has her emotions.

Comment

You two should just get married already and stop doing this in every thread.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

I asked for the rounds you had Gonzales winning but this is what you write? What's wrong, can't you reply with anything that has any meaning? Yet you're calling others inbred? Learn the definition of irony, thicko.

No i mean, we don't have a mass of corruption like Mexicans and Americans do. They're the historical facts. You won't find the UK as part of the list of biggest robberies in history will you. But if Mexicans aren't inbred, why are they pouring out of Mexico and into the US? Can't they run a country or something? Are they too small and ****** to do anything for themselves so run to the worlds biggest well known idiots?

I did count them in the Conceicao fight. And? Are you dis*****g the numbers? With what, you're delusional mind and fantasies? Let's see your punch stats for that fight then? Disprove my numbers. You can't. You can't do anything but get slapped around by me. Getting stressed and needing "Holidays".

You're getting your times mixed up little man. The offer of a truce and me walking away after what happened in Texas last December are two different occasions. The threads from last December i put back up, you continued to run from them. I still have them and will make you run from them again. I'll force you to try and take it private so no one has to see you get clowned like you're getting clowned right here in the same way.

By the way, learn the difference between leaving this site for 7 months and leaving you alone to de-stress because you're a woman who has her emotions.
            Does the first couple rounds need to be spelled out again? It's pretty sad how scrambled your brain has become.

Oh ok so you do know that you are inbred at least.

Lol so Concecaio can win but Vazquez couldn't? Classic Sid-knee logic.

Damn you are literally too inbred to comprehend what you are writing. You literally just admitted you ran away for 7 months and then went back to post there again after disappearing lmao. How ****** can you be dude? Just give it up I slapped you into submission and you literally went back 7 months later after I brought it up. I crushed your little ego and you can't get over it. Funny part is you just admitted you did indeed ask for truce LOL after denying it for so long (all on record).

Haha is that why I continued to post after I ran you off? Sid-knee you don't cause me anything but laughs, not one thing you have said has bothered me because I have the upper hand in everything. Meanwhile you went missing on a milk carton and that's a fact. Don't believe me? Go check that thread you bumped 7 months later after going extremely silent.

Comment

Does the first couple rounds need to be spelled out again? It's pretty sad how scrambled your brain has become.

Oh ok so you do know that you are inbred at least.

Lol so Concecaio can win but Vazquez couldn't? Classic Sid-knee logic.

Damn you are literally too inbred to comprehend what you are writing. You literally just admitted you ran away for 7 months and then went back to post there again after disappearing lmao. How ****** can you be dude? Just give it up I slapped you into submission and you literally went back 7 months later after I brought it up. I crushed your little ego and you can't get over it. Funny part is you just admitted you did indeed ask for truce LOL after denying it for so long (all on record).

Haha is that why I continued to post after I ran you off? Sid-knee you don't cause me anything but laughs, not one thing you have said has bothered me because I have the upper hand in everything. Meanwhile you went missing on a milk carton and that's a fact. Don't believe me? Go check that thread you bumped 7 months later after going extremely silent.

I said Gonzales lost every round. You disputed this. I then asked for the rounds in which he supposedly won. Well, i'm still waiting. What's the problem little man?

You believe Conceicao can only have won in his fight with Navarrete if Vasquez won his fight with Cordina? And you question my logic? You're deranged little man. Completely and utterly. Your ego had been stamped all over and you can't do anything about it. Haha. Yeah, that's right. Nothing. Just humiliate yourself for me like a good boy. That's all i ever asked for. You didn't and haven't let me down.

Yeah, your humiliation looks like a barrel of laughs from where i'm standing. But only from where i'm standing. For you, it's crushing. I own you and you can't do anything to make it stop. You're so ******, you were the one who started your beatings up again because i mentioned your lunacy to another poster.

Comment

I said Gonzales lost every round. You disputed this. I then asked for the rounds in which he supposedly won. Well, i'm still waiting. What's the problem little man?

You believe Conceicao can only have won in his fight with Navarrete if Vasquez won his fight with Cordina? And you question my logic? You're deranged little man. Completely and utterly. Your ego had been stamped all over and you can't do anything about it. Haha. Yeah, that's right. Nothing. Just humiliate yourself for me like a good boy. That's all i ever asked for. You didn't and haven't let me down.

Yeah, your humiliation looks like a barrel of laughs from where i'm standing. But only from where i'm standing. For you, it's crushing. I own you and you can't do anything to make it stop. You're so ******, you were the one who started your beatings up again because i mentioned your lunacy to another poster.
                I know you aren't very good at English but it's already there to be seen.

You said Conceicao won because he landed more punches than Navarrete. Vazquez landed more punches on Cordina by a long shot. Sorry you just always get caught being a hypocrite and I have to come slap you up, sometimes it forces you to go missing for 7 months.

Haha I'm not the one that went missing for 7 months after getting emotionally distressed that was you and it's on record. Talk about being crushed, sort of like Callum Smith against Beterbiev.

Comment

I know you aren't very good at English but it's already there to be seen.

You said Conceicao won because he landed more punches than Navarrete. Vazquez landed more punches on Cordina by a long shot. Sorry you just always get caught being a hypocrite and I have to come slap you up, sometimes it forces you to go missing for 7 months.

Haha I'm not the one that went missing for 7 months after getting emotionally distressed that was you and it's on record. Talk about being crushed, sort of like Callum Smith against Beterbiev.
                  You'll have no problem then pointing out where you claim you didn't give a single round to Gonzales. Instead of deflecting and dancing for me, just point it right out to me. Save yourself the humiliation. But you're not going to are you little man. Haha. Why is that?

Show me where Vasquez landed more punches? Count them out, then send me the numbers. I'll then do likewise and show you how wrong you are again and force you to deflect and dance for me. You know, like i do without fail.

Comment

You'll have no problem then pointing out where you claim you didn't give a single round to Gonzales. Instead of deflecting and dancing for me, just point it right out to me. Save yourself the humiliation. But you're not going to are you little man. Haha. Why is that?

Show me where Vasquez landed more punches? Count them out, then send me the numbers. I'll then do likewise and show you how wrong you are again and force you to deflect and dance for me. You know, like i do without fail.
                    First couple is pretty self-explanatory for non-inbreds, makes sense why you can't comprehend it. Only humiliation happening is all the champions from the UK getting beat up or gifted decisions lmao. It's pretty bad when your own announcers have the foreigners winning.

Lmao you are seriously one special individual if you think I'm going to waste my time going back and watching a fight I saw live where the person who was landing more and throwing more got robbed just to count them for you. Your life holds 0 value, like absolutely nothing you have no family, no friends and nothing to show. Why would I waste my time counting out punches lmao I'll save that for the losers like you who wake up everyday and have 0 physical interaction with anyone.

Comment

First couple is pretty self-explanatory for non-inbreds, makes sense why you can't comprehend it. Only humiliation happening is all the champions from the UK getting beat up or gifted decisions lmao. It's pretty bad when your own announcers have the foreigners winning.

Lmao you are seriously one special individual if you think I'm going to waste my time going back and watching a fight I saw live where the person who was landing more and throwing more got robbed just to count them for you. Your life holds 0 value, like absolutely nothing you have no family, no friends and nothing to show. Why would I waste my time counting out punches lmao I'll save that for the losers like you who wake up everyday and have 0 physical interaction with anyone.
                      You said MJ threw nothing but the jab at first. This was you dis*****g me saying MJ won every round. It's you who needs lessons in comprehension. Simple question. Did MJ win every round, yes or no?

What rounds did Vasquez win? You said he won the fight. Well, why aren't you giving me those rounds then? Are you too ******? The answer is, a definite yes. You're all out detached from reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X