Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Brutally Stops Dredhaj With One-Punch Knockout in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Brutally Stops Dredhaj With One-Punch Knockout in Fourth

Bournemouth, UK - Although injuries have held Ben Whittaker back so far, the charismatic light heavyweight is talented enough to grow into one of British boxing's biggest attractions over the next few years. The 2020 Olympic silver medallist reminded fans of exactly what he is capable of by putting on a show and knocking out Italy based Albanian, Stiven Leonetti Dredhaj, in four rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I could do without the showboating against journeymen.

Do it in a high profile fight against a legit rival sure, but not against guys multiple levels below that are in there to pad your record.
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
      I could do without the showboating against journeymen.

Do it in a high profile fight against a legit rival sure, but not against guys multiple levels below that are in there to pad your record.
      ​​​​​
      Embarrassing.

There hasn’t been a single fight where he hasn’t done it.

It’s not remotely impressive.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Embarrassing.

There hasn’t been a single fight where he hasn’t done it.

It’s not remotely impressive.
        Teofimo used to do it with all the B#ums he knocked out . I couldn’t wait for him to step up his competition and be embarrassed. He proved he was elite against Lomachenko so as much as it is a bit distasteful if you handle your business in the ring I don’t have any qualms with the shenanigans. If we are to believe his sparring sessions he has a big future

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Teofimo used to do it with all the B#ums he knocked out . I couldn’t wait for him to step up his competition and be embarrassed. He proved he was elite against Lomachenko so as much as it is a bit distasteful if you handle your business in the ring I don’t have any qualms with the shenanigans. If we are to believe his sparring sessions he has a big future
          I can’t say I watched those Teofimo fights but I can’t see him showboating to this degree EVERY fight against literal journeyman but I don’t know because I didn’t watch them.

To me it’s embarrassing, you’re fighting journeyman. They are literally there to lose and get paid. Showboating like you’re doing something impressive is just cringe worthy. Even if he does go on to be successful.
          Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Just everyone agree, he could be talented, but he is annoying !

Comment

English title or fights abroad next?

Comment

Working...
              X