Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero vs. Berto Rematch Added To Morrell-Agbeko Showtime Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle Al at it , again
    Hoping he won’t pull this chit with Prime
    It can’t last this way , no fughin way

Comment

al stays giving these boys paychecks

Comment

This Onna is putting her gloves on Ebanie!

1-0 Yoshida

Comment

Hard to imagine that there’s any interest in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
            Damn, I wanted to see Danny vs Lara too
            Jokes aside, I DO want to see Lara vs Garcia.
            Bravado Bravado likes this.

Comment

Winner gets the other's social security check
              Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I feel like Berto will be less shot. So I think he’s the favourite.
                I don't think so. Guerrero has won 4 fights since Berto last stepped into the ring, and Berto got what most people considered a large gift decision against a similarly washed Devon Alexander in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

I don't think so. Guerrero has won 4 fights since Berto last stepped into the ring, and Berto got what most people considered a large gift decision against a similarly washed Devon Alexander in that fight.
                  Guerrero looks like he’s boxing under water. Probably depends on how the inactivity effects Berto, Guerrero ain’t fought for well over 2 years too though I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Guerrero looks like he’s boxing under water. Probably depends on how the inactivity effects Berto, Guerrero ain’t fought for well over 2 years too though I think.
                    Yeah, but again, Berto last had a legitimate win in 2016 against Ortiz. Since then he got stopped by Porter in 2017, got a gift against washed Alexander in 2018, and has been sitting on the coach ever since. Guerrero got a W in late 2018, two Ws in 2019, and a W against Ortiz in 2021.

The Alexander fight was truly pathetic. Both Berto and Alexander looked like they might die on their feet before the final bell. The Ghost vs Ortiz fight was a little bit sad considering what they used to be but at least both guys were still throwing hard in the last round.
                    Last edited by famicommander; 12-10-2023, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Yeah, but again, Berto last had a legitimate win in 2016 against Ortiz. Since then he got stopped by Porter in 2017, got a gift against washed Alexander in 2018, and has been sitting on the coach ever since. Guerrero got a W in late 2018, two Ws in 2019, and a W against Ortiz in 2021.

The Alexander fight was truly pathetic. Both Berto and Alexander looked like they might die on their feet before the final bell. The Ghost vs Ortiz fight was a little bit sad considering what they used to be but at least both guys were still throwing hard in the last round.
                      The Alexander fight wasn’t a gift IMO, it could have went either way.

Guerrero-Ortiz was equally painful I think. Both these dudes are on skid row.

Comment

Working...
                      X