No announcement yet.

Austin Trout vs Luis Palomino BKFC title fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Trout vs Luis Palomino BKFC title fight

Not sure it’s really relevant to most on here, but Trout is facing 9-0 Palomino for the welterweight title (165lbs) February 2nd.

Should be a good fight, Palomino is one of the best in BKFC and Trout looked good in his debut, albeit against a washed up Diego Sanchez.

thoughts?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    bballchump11 bballchump11 likes this.

I'll definitely watch
    edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Dat Nguyen already beat the dog crap out of Palomino and got absolutely robbed on the scorecards. Dat was a 126/130 boxer who went to BKFC, easily cleaned out the 135 division, skipped 145 entirely, moved up to 155, and dominated in a title fight but they screwed him.

So Trout should have absolutely no problems. He's a much better fighter than Dat and he's much bigger. Palomino backed away from Dat the entire fight and Dat's not even a power puncher.
      Last edited by famicommander; 12-04-2023, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        Dat Nguyen already beat the dog crap out of Palomino and got absolutely robbed on the scorecards. Dat was a 126/130 boxer who went to BKFC, easily cleaned out the 135 division, skipped 145 entirely, moved up to 155, and dominated in a title fight but they screwed him.

So Trout should have absolutely no problems. He's a much better fighter than Dat and he's much bigger. Palomino backed away from Dat the entire fight and Dat's not even a power puncher.
        Yeah I thought Dat won also, but Palomino is no slouch. Dat posted Stewart didn’t want to fight him this past weekend , for the 145 belt.

I do agree, Trout should beat Palomino, but BKFC is wild sometimes
        Last edited by edpboxing; 12-04-2023, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X