Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: Andrade Has No Heart, David Benavidez is a Beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: Andrade Has No Heart, David Benavidez is a Beast

A mandatory date with Janibek Alimkhanuly was the final straw for Demetrius Andrade. The former Olympian had spent essentially his entire championship career knocking off mandatories and received little to no credit for doing so. Alimkhanuly, at the time, wasn't a name and brought little to the table.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rosado's been knocked upside his head sparring Benavidez to know better. Andrade showed plenty heart.
    TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

sounds like Rosado begging for a pay day

Comment

“Andrade has barely lost rounds”….author, you must go watch Andrade vs Vanes and Culkay.
        Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

We saw

Comment

Can Andrade go toe to tie with any good fighters

i see him getting kTFO out

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
              sounds like Rosado begging for a pay day
              He just fights vans is all about boxing

he’s smarter than bassinet games the Prince

Comment

Where is the article? This is just two lines by Rosado. Hello clickbait…

Comment

I think Gabe is qualified to say who he thinks has heart and who doesn't. Gabe has a big heart no doubt. When he fought GGG, I was in the front row. He showed tremendous heart, even though he was almost bludgeouned to death. Having said all that, I feel like Andrade has plenty of heart. Most guys won't even get in the ring with Benavidez. Andrade was hurt badly. He did what he could. I still believe he can beat Gabe Rosado. I think that fight should be made, now that Gabe said Andrade has no heart

Comment

Fun fact: if you put the below prompt into ChatGPT you'll get an article similar to Hans Themistode.

Can you turn this sentence into an article? "“Andrade has no heart,” wrote Rosado on his social media account. “Benavidez is a beast.”"

Comment

Working...
                    X