• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The current father of the former two-division champion, Danny Garcia
    LkEhCi8.gif.....

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post

These media people have successfully managed to force this false narrative that "Crawford is only interested in Canelo." Which is not true. He's interested in Jermell Charlo, not Canelo. He's not even interested in giving up the Spence rematch, which already expired.

Joe Rogan asked Bud about Canelo. What is he supposed to say? You could tell Bud had a lump in his throat answering the question.
      The rematch has to happen first before the so-called media can talk about anything.

Comment

Statements like this are the EPITOME of people in the game just saying anything to draw attention...we have evolved into a society that insults every fighter, every opponent...but I have to ask, if you spend six month insulting a guy and telling us all about his flaws, then when you beat him, WHY should we give you any credit at all for beating a guy you spent months on end telling us how awful and limited he was???

Comment

This would be a really fun fight while it lasts. I don't think Bud stops him but Swift definitely retires after it's over, fans win either way

I'd buy this fight

Comment

Somebody tell the current father of Danny Garcia, that Crawford may be beaten one day...but I doubt it will be by his current son.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post

Nah stop cap you mean Danny ducked bud for years be honest
              You’re smoking rocks like angel lol. Crawford was too busy “unifying” 135 he wasn’t interested in 140 he had to beat the Julius indingos of the world. Danny and bud would’ve been an absolute BARN BURNER at 140 like 5-7 years ago. Go watch their amateur fights if you haven’t seen them. At this point bud would beat danny cause garcia much slower and hasn’t aged as well but a few years ago this fight was 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

You’re smoking rocks like angel lol. Crawford was too busy “unifying” 135 he wasn’t interested in 140 he had to beat the Julius indingos of the world. Danny and bud would’ve been an absolute BARN BURNER at 140 like 5-7 years ago. Go watch their amateur fights if you haven’t seen them. At this point bud would beat danny cause garcia much slower and hasn’t aged as well but a few years ago this fight was 50/50.
                Even 5-7 years ago Garcia only wins if he catches Bud with a hook (highly doubtful as Bud knows that's Danny's only hope). Crawford busts him up bad in almost every scenario otherwise. Even five years ago. A more even fight would have been Garcia vs Horn.

Comment

Working...
                X