Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: 'I'm Really Concerned About Ryan Garcia's State of Mind'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: 'I'm Really Concerned About Ryan Garcia's State of Mind'

Hours after Ryan Garcia publicly lambasted his promoters at a press conference, Oscar De La Hoya took to social media to air his concerns about his ace charge.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I have to say that I’m really concerned about Oscar De La Hoyas state of mind, Considering his history of drug use (which he’s documented himself) his current erratic behavior shows he’s clearly not focused on his fighter Saturday night. Oscar, I hope you’re OK.”

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      "I have to say that I’m really concerned about Oscar De La Hoyas state of mind, Considering his history of drug use (which he’s documented himself) his current erratic behavior shows he’s clearly not focused on his fighter Saturday night. Oscar, I hope you’re OK.”
      "PS - Oscar, I'm still waiting for you to give me back the rolling pin and garlic press that, for some reason, you borrowed from me a long time ago. Yours, Ryan".
      MulaKO MulaKO -MEGA- -MEGA- like this.

Comment

Utensils has the audacity to talk about somebody else's state of mind. Lmmfao
        tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

crazy teo and cryin really need to get it on in the ring, perfect fight for that takeover diva guy v the social media starlet, i got the tag line for the fight too, Tears and Tantrums

Comment

Really hope cryan loses. Or quits again
            Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

"PS - Oscar, I'm still waiting for you to give me back the rolling pin and garlic press that, for some reason, you borrowed from me a long time ago. Yours, Ryan".
              Mad Funny! LMAO!

Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

It does say a lot when someone like Oscar is worrying about your mental health. Oscar's right though. This kid is teetering on the edge. He once again is not managing the stress of pro fighting well. He will have another meltdown soon.
                tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Yea sure Oscar gaslighting the kid after you didn't even attend his post presser vs Tank etc too many people do this these days you speak the truth and they start making out you are insane

I wouldn't worry about Ryan until he wears his mums panties and starts shoving utensils up his arse
                  tokon tokon Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
                    It does say a lot when someone like Oscar is worrying about your mental health. Oscar's right though. This kid is teetering on the edge. He once again is not managing the stress of pro fighting well. He will have another meltdown soon.
                    Yeah but should he be really talking about that on X if he was actually worried? Ryan is weak but DLH strikes me as a snake
                    SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X