Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. Expects Destruction: David Benavidez Will Tear Jermall Charlo Apart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only looking to fight blown up middleweights instead of Morrell that’s been calling him out btw or bigger guys. That’s why you gotta respect guys like Crawford and Canelo that keep looking up for challenges

Comment

They need to offer Charlo good money to take that fight and set into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali Talk View Post
        Only looking to fight blown up middleweights instead of Morrell that’s been calling him out btw or bigger guys. That’s why you gotta respect guys like Crawford and Canelo that keep looking up for challenges
        Canelo fighting 154 Charlo, Morrell fighting bunch of no Names. Benavidez already called Morrell out, but his wack said he wasnt ready.

Comment

Originally posted by ImDominicanLipz View Post
          LOL. Looking to fight another 160lb fighter who is clearly damaged goods. Morrell Jr is RIGHT THERE
          Benavidez already called out Morrell, but Morrell coach said he wasn't ready. That why Morell keeps fight nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
            I remember when charlo fans use to say he would whoop David lol
            Clown you’ve been here a year you don’t remember sht. What you meant to say is my alt remembers when the Charlo fans were saying he’d whoop Benavidez. And I would say you’re a liar because nobody was saying that. Not even the Charlo fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolophenomenal View Post
              Some of you know nothing about boxing. Jermall Charlo has hurt or knocked down every opponent he's faced. His power jab alone can win that fight!
              Lol I hope your kidding they said the same thing about Andrade "he knockdown everyone " lol

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                Clown you’ve been here a year you don’t remember sht. What you meant to say is my alt remembers when the Charlo fans were saying he’d whoop Benavidez. And I would say you’re a liar because nobody was saying that. Not even the Charlo fans.
                Lol someone just exposed themselves as a butthurt charlo fan.

Stfu you pos charlo fans were all over yt and here saying that shyt and you were probably one of em. Now fuxk off biatch.
                Last edited by Regge; 12-01-2023, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Jermall Charlo was enjoying his time on top. Fat paychecks, world titles, and adoring fans, everything was going according to plan. However, when that life-ship is sailing smoothly, that's often when things start going downhill.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Charlo couldnt hurt a 2nd class small welterweight in Benividas. What you think he can do to David? Easy money for David.
                  Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Lol I hope your kidding they said the same thing about Andrade "he knockdown everyone " lol
                    Don't know what boxing community you're apart of but no one was saying that we all thought boo boo would box all night.

Comment

Punks want to pick on guys they know they can beat, why you not asking for Morrell?? Instead you prefer a mentally ill shell for your son to beat up on cause you know Morelll would light his a$$ up!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X