Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'll Fight Janibek, Adames 'If Circumstances Are Right; I Never Ducked Nobody'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

Could be the first biggie if PBC get the Amazon deal
    Prime seems to be around the corner , if not already a done deal

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Andrade fought Benavidez because he thought he had a chance...you really think he's gonna allow himself to be a stepping stone again? Morrell will go out there and try to hurt him worse than Benavidez did, just to prove a point.
      I was talking in an ideal world.

I don’t see any of them 3 fights happened next tbh.
      factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I was talking in an ideal world.

I don’t see any of them 3 fights happened next tbh.
        You're probably right but it would make for a great card and provide the next opponent for Canelo in September.

​​​​

Comment

I'd like to see him go back to 160 and defend the title in unifications since the WBC apparently won't strip him anyway. A couple good fights to be made there and Lara deserves a big fight.

Comment

"I never ducked nobody"

So technically, he is always up for fighting a nobody
            ifc ifc likes this.

Comment

Translation, I'm planning to price myself out and demand Canelo money after I fumbled the Canelo bag already.

Not going to happen. He'd just lose the belt on the scales anyways even if he signed for the fight.
              OnePunch OnePunch El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Wbc is gonna babysit this foo. He already said he don't want the belt, so wtf is taking them so long to strip him?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I'd like to see him go back to 160 and defend the title in unifications since the WBC apparently won't strip him anyway. A couple good fights to be made there and Lara deserves a big fight.
                  Adames is 1st in line as he's the interim champ. If the wbc chooses to babysit Mall again it's nothing but more corruption on their part AND Lara vs Garcia is next in line for the wba, not that they're (belt org) any better lol

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Adames is 1st in line as he's the interim champ. If the wbc chooses to babysit Mall again it's nothing but more corruption on their part AND Lara vs Garcia is next in line for the wba, not that they're (belt org) any better lol
                    Your right fair play but if Charlo doesn't want it then just strip him and bump Adames up to full champion, Lara to super champion, and then since none of them are big names I think the road to undisputed at 160 is feasible with this landscape.
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Your right fair play but if Charlo doesn't want it then just strip him and bump Adames up to full champion, Lara to super champion, and then since none of them are big names I think the road to undisputed at 160 is feasible with this landscape.
                      I can dig it. Throw in Janibek too!!!
                      Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X