No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2023 #77 SATURDAY 2nd DECEMBER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    ruedboy, FinitoxDinamita, mlac, Mammoth, BigZ44, RJJ-94-02=GOAT, SceneBoxer, BLASTER1, Damn Wicked, Idunnoshet, ShoulderRoll, Chrismart, SUBZER0ED, Baltimore, MikeyG, jas, Satir

Besides Prograis vs Haney and the Robeisy Ramirez title fight, are you interested in including Chris Billam-Smith vs Mateusz Masternak this next weekend?

Please let us know, thanks!
    no

no-one is gonna pick masternak by decision, probably less than 10% pick him to win

odds are wide

pointless extra work for the organiser
    SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

no

no-one is gonna pick masternak by decision, probably less than 10% pick him to win

odds are wide

pointless extra work for the organiser
      Yeah, an unranked guy who hasn't fought since October of '22, is unlikely to do well & is a wasted pick.

Comment

The odds on Duarte are so tempting that I'd love to bet on him.... But at the same time, I envision Derrick James forcing Cryan to focus more on the fundamentals and box his way out, far from the mental issues...
        Good call on James reeling in Ryan and keeping him focused.
        Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

ruedboy, FinitoxDinamita, mlac, Mammoth, BigZ44, RJJ-94-02=GOAT, SceneBoxer, BLASTER1, Damn Wicked, Idunnoshet, ShoulderRoll, Chrismart, SUBZER0ED, Baltimore, MikeyG, jas, Satir

Besides Prograis vs Haney and the Robeisy Ramirez title fight, are you interested in including Chris Billam-Smith vs Mateusz Masternak this next weekend?

i just watched masternak vs whateley,

and i thought masternak was older than 36,

masternaks handspeed looked good in his last fight, and if you look at his record, he has never been dominated in a fight

and to go 12 with dorticos he has a chin

and smiths style is to bully you but i doubt masternak ends up on the ropes, he has a constant jab and good handspeed and combos midrange, lacks head movement, but has good output,

in reality its a close fight

but in bournemouth smith has all the corruption advantages
          Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Good call on James reeling in Ryan and keeping him focused.
            But it didn't save my bet on a decision win for Cryan...

Comment

I don't know much about those fighters. I think I've seen Billiam before but I can't put a face to the name. So, for me it would be basically a flip of the coin.

Comment

But it didn't save my bet on a decision win for Cryan...
                Sorry to hear that, Tat.

Comment

Working...
                X