Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: A Lotta Critics [Said] 'Boo Boo' Would Outbox Me; I Keep Shutting All The Critics Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
    I'd like to know who made the request on the contract for that little ring.

I'd also like to know how he goes 10 and 12 rounds with Garvil who is a boxer-puncher like Canelo.

And don't give me a different Benavidez. Boxing GEMs will make a video just like he did on Spence and prove is the same fighter and does the same thing fight - fight.
    20-ft rings are not little. That is the typical size that is usually used.

22-ft rings like the one that Caleb Plant and Anthony Joshua have demanded in the past are massive.
    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
      Get in with Morell not a blown up middleweight
      Since it's his mandatory how bout Canelo Get in with Morell not a blown up jr. middleweight he didn't finish...

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
        Get in with Morell not a blown up middleweight
        that or we could not hate on every man’s accomplishments an hour afterwards. If Benavidez destroyed Morrell Saturday instead, the public haters would say “Get in with Boo Boo and his experience instead of a guy with very few fights like Morell”

This was a great win for Benavidez. Let’s enjoy it and see what’s next. Geez

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

22-ft rings like the one that Caleb Plant and Anthony Joshua have demanded in the past are massive.
          Lies. That is not a 20 foot ring they are in

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Exactly look at the one canelo thought John Ryder in it was like a shoebox. That's a small ring

Comment

Andrade fought a very ****** fight. His best, safest bet was to box Benavidez and stay on that jab, not trade with him. Seems he overestimated his own power after having clobbered so many Fanta bottles previous. And it cost him dearly.

Comment

lol no one said that. Fight went exactly as people thought. Andrade showed some skill early but his lack of power wasn’t going to be enough and eventually Benavidez did exactly what was predicted.

Good win for him but he beat a guy that had never fought a world champion in his mid 30’s.
                garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Imo , Benavidez sounding a little full of himself
                  Hasn ‘t proved chit by taking on Andrade and beating him
                  He is doing exactly what he accuses the critics of doing
                  Try fighting a true smw and then shoot your mouth

Comment

I mean he was outboxing you until the latter part of 4th round…. You was landing just 12% of your punches

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Lies. That is not a 20 foot ring they are in
                      What size was it then? And post your source.

Comment

Working...
                      X