Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: A Lotta Critics [Said] 'Boo Boo' Would Outbox Me; I Keep Shutting All The Critics Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: A Lotta Critics [Said] 'Boo Boo' Would Outbox Me; I Keep Shutting All The Critics Up

By Keith Idec - David Benavidez felt especially satisfied after battering a previously undefeated two-weight world champion critics contended could beat him Saturday night. The relentless, rugged Benavidez (28-0, 24 KOs) stopped skillful southpaw Demetrius Andrade after the sixth round of their Showtime Pay-Per-View main event because Andrade's handlers watched him take entirely too much punishment. A right hand by Benavidez dropped Andrade with three seconds to go in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Having imaginary "critics" must motivate him because I didn't see anyone in the media claiming Andrade would win.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
      Having imaginary "critics" must motivate him because I didn't see anyone in the media claiming Andrade would win.
      I'm one of em. I don't think Andrade would of won convincingly but I thought he woulda made it a snoozefest.
      blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

I'm one of em. I don't think Andrade would of won convincingly but I thought he woulda made it a snoozefest.
        Okay, but he was specifically addressing the media.

Comment

Get in with Morell not a blown up middleweight
          Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

“Benavidez (28-0, 24 KOs) stopped skillful southpaw Demetrius Andrade after the sixth round of their Showtime Pay-Per-View main event because Andrade’s handlers watched him take entirely too much punishment.”

That’s not what I saw. I saw the words “stop it” come out of Andrade’s mouth while he was sitting in the corner. It was pretty clear too.

Comment

I'd like to know who made the request on the contract for that little ring.

I'd also like to know how he goes 10 and 12 rounds with Garvil who is a boxer-puncher like Canelo.

And don't give me a different Benavidez. Boxing GEMs will make a video just like he did on Spence and prove is the same fighter and does the same thing fight - fight.
              Last edited by hhh1200; 11-28-2023, 06:20 AM.

Comment

I v watched boo boo twice but I remember all the talk I was really excited to watch him , the first fight I saw was against Williams where he looked like he couldn't handle a pressure fight ,this fight said more about Andrade , he has zero toughness and just skill which isn't even special , but he can't bite down and fight, I think Canelo will have a easy day vs benavedes we have seen Canelo look like magic against aggressive fighters but benavedes does have some skills with , I would love to see the fight but I see Canelo stopping him looking spectacular as long as he can manage to get super fit , but we don't know what Canelo has left in the tank

Comment

Morel should be getting fights and building up his name and honing and polishing his skills, it's gonna be a great fight in the next few years

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                    I'd like to know who made the request on the contract for that little ring.

I'd also like to know how he goes 10 and 12 rounds with Garvil who is a boxer-puncher like Canelo.

And don't give me a different Benavidez. Boxing GEMs will make a video just like he did on Spence and prove is the same fighter and does the same thing fight - fight.
                    I'd like to know what you hope to prove by raising these marginal details after every fight. Seems like boxing makes you unhappy, maybe do something else?

Comment

Working...
                    X