Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Wants Canelo Next: Let's Give The People What They Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

Bro, canelo and not only him, Chavez, de la Hoya and mayweather all owned those two weekends every year for an extended point of their careers. They’d fight twice a year on cinco de mayo weekend and Mexican independence weekend: the hell you talking about? You sound like a casual for real
    I don't think you understood what I said. Every fight creates a risk of injury. There is only a 4 month gap between May and Sept. Canelo is getting older and has struggled with past injuries. If he gets injured in the May fight, we will suddenly have to wait ONE MORE YEAR for the fight, and then maybe Benavidez won't even be at 168. Why risk this? So the fight can get slightly bigger by waiting? That is terrible business practice. They need to sell the stock now before it might collapse and you lose everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

I don't think you understood what I said. Every fight creates a risk of injury. There is only a 4 month gap between May and Sept. Canelo is getting older and has struggled with past injuries. If he gets injured in the May fight, we will suddenly have to wait ONE MORE YEAR for the fight, and then maybe Benavidez won't even be at 168. Why risk this? So the fight can get slightly bigger by waiting? That is terrible business practice. They need to sell the stock now before it might collapse and you lose everything.
      I get that, and it’s a valid point but I’m not the one who makes the decisions just giving my opinion just like you are. You say go in may I say go in September we shall see what happens

Comment

Working...
      X