Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron vs. Katie Taylor Rematch - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron vs. Katie Taylor Rematch - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Cameron, Taylor Rematch Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Chantelle Cameron returns to the Lion's Den to put her undisputed Super-Lightweight World Titles on the line for a second time against Irish legend Katie Taylor at the 3Arena in Dublin on Saturday November 25, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

KT is the best ever female boxer. What a win

Comment

Originally posted by Billie1 View Post
      KT is the best ever female boxer. What a win
      She got handed a win because the ref didn't count a blatant knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

She got handed a win because the ref didn't count a blatant knockdown.
        She popped right back up and wasn't shook at all. Pretty sure she tripped.

Regardless, she would've still won in the cards btw.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

She popped right back up and wasn't shook at all. Pretty sure she tripped.

Regardless, she would've still won in the cards btw.
          I believe it would been majority draw at best. 97-94 95 - 95 and 94-96

Comment

Okay so Katie Taylor is amazingly brave and tough, great win, all-time great female fighter. That being said, her stumbling around out of breath from the fifth or sixth round onward isn’t normal.

Comment

Katie Taylor wouldn’t last in a 3 min round fight, she’d get destroyed. I can’t call someone a goat when they’d get destroyed in a 3 min round fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                Katie Taylor wouldn’t last in a 3 min round fight, she’d get destroyed. I can’t call someone a goat when they’d get destroyed in a 3 min round fight
                goat at 2 min round then lol

Comment

Working...
                X