Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Wallin, Wilder-Parker "Day of Reckoning" Event Lands on DAZN PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Have you seen the contract?

AJ's exclusivity deal with DAZN didn't begin until after the Usyk rematch. This was reported widely at the time, but even if you missed it, the fact that AJ fought Usyk on Sky in the UK should have been enough for you figure that out for yourself.

And no, I'm not saying Eddie Hearn sold the rights to Sky. In fact, I said this in the comment you are replying too: "Sky bought the rights to Usyk/AJ~2 from the Saudis, not from Eddie Hearn."

I don't know if you're playing dumb in this discussion or if you really are as ****** as your comments suggest. Either way, it's time to shut up and stop making a tit of yourself.
    It didn’t begin until after Usyk, yet it was signed pre Usyk.

What evidence do you have that it didn’t start before?

I’m playing dumb? From the guy who didn’t even realise boxrec promoter listings were alphabetical and tried to use it to support his argument. From the guy who tried to claims a licensed boxing show was being promoted by a guy without a promoters licence. Yeah I’m the guy playing dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Do a thread of Warren leading the promotion on dazn ? I bet you won’t bc you would look foolish .

DAZN exclusive contract with Joshua never included the Usyk rematch either so that’s another strike out for you that you’ve been trying to win on here . A lot of L”s come your way on here ? Idk . Lol

The fight is being shown by Sky Sports despite Joshua’s recent signing of a broadcast deal with DAZN that included the UK. That agreement ended the former Olympic champion’s deal with Sky Sports, which had shown his bouts since he turned professional. It is understoond that this sequel bout was not included in that agreement, despite earlier claims in some quarters that all future Joshua bouts would be shown by DAZN.​

https://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/broad...172970.article

No ones even trying to win any arguments but you ,you just keep dancing around the actual facts at hand because you were hell bent on posting all sorts of nonsense had This event ended up on Warrens platform. We know what your doing it’s nothing shocking here .
      It literally says Joshua’s first fight was expected to be the Usyk rematch and it wasn’t because Sky outbid them for the rights.

Thanks for proving me right Juggs. Good luck in your fantasy BKFC debut.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

It didn’t begin until after Usyk, yet it was signed pre Usyk.

What evidence do you have that it didn’t start before?
        The fact that I watched Usyk vs AJ~2 on Sky ppv and nobody got sued.

Come on mate, you can do better than this. Give me something to think about, at least. I'm getting bored kicking you around this forum like a football.

Comment

Working...
        X