Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TERENCE CRAWFORD v SPENCE REMATCH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if Pac gets floyd rematch should spence get rematch with Bud. THere are many people on earth who thought Pac beat Floyd. Not 1 man on earth thinks spence beat bud.
    I dont neccesarily want to see a Pac v Floyd rematch now. But that it didnt happen, i dont thin Bud v spence neccesarily need happen straightaway at least. If theres more interesting fights out there for Bud, or even for Spence.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 12-04-2023, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Spence Junior has been a Champion for a long time 'Champions who have reigned for a time period, deserve rematches'.

Yes Spence Junior was beaten in dominant fashion, but? Errol Spence Junior was not just a contender fighting for a title vs Crawford 'Spence Junior was a elite level Champion, attempting to become a Undisputed Champion'.

Note: Regardless, I am not so sure that the rematch will happen. I have no idea what Spence Junior has been doing since his loss vs Crawford 'But it was made very clear that, if the rematch was take place back at 147 pounds? Then he should of jumped straight back into heavy training many months ago' etc.
      The issue is how bad Bud beat Spence. Bus showed that he is on another planet.

No one really wants to see a rematch.

I feel after a beating like that, Spence won't be the same. He is already hinting retirement on Twitter (X)
      Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Only if Pac gets floyd rematch should spence get rematch with Bud. THere are many people on earth who thought Pac beat Floyd. Not 1 man on earth thinks spence beat bud.
        I dont neccesarily want to see a Pac v Floyd rematch now. But that it didnt happen, i dont thin Bud v spence neccesarily need happen straightaway at least. If theres more interesting fights out there for Bud, or even for Spence.
        Man if Bud and Spence rematch, Bud will REALLY put a beating on Spence.

I see no point at all in a rematch other than them making nice paychecks which some fans out there like seeing I guesS.

As for me, and many others, I can care less about a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE JUNIOR View Post
          After witnessing history in how Terence Crawford completely dismantled Errol Spence and finishing him off,
          Are you at all interested (s a fan of the sport) in watching them two rematch??

I understand Errol Spence's stance, pride, ego etc etc is making him quite stubborn (with all due respect) which is compelling/pushing him to rematch Bud, but I see no point in him rematching Bud as a fan.

Your thoughts.
          I am interested in Crawford moving up in class to 154 or 160. He has beaten a poor bunch of welter weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

I am interested in Crawford moving up in class to 154 or 160. He has beaten a poor bunch of welter weights.
            That is quite a controversial topic amongst many fans. I agree though. We know Bud is fighting at '54 now, which is good.

But yeah, the names he's fought before Spence at '47 have been quite underpar no doubt.
            Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Only interested if Spence looks great vs Fundora. If it goes 12 and Spence struggles, even if he wins, then nah.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                Only interested if Spence looks great vs Fundora. If it goes 12 and Spence struggles, even if he wins, then nah.
                Even if he looks good against Fundo, I feel Bud schools Spence worse.

El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE JUNIOR View Post

Even if he looks good against Fundo, I feel Bud schools Spence worse.
                  Wholeheartedly agree. Just wanna hear the haters, complainers and fanboys stfu. One of their excuses was Spence couldn't make 147 anymore and 154 was better for him.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Wholeheartedly agree. Just wanna hear the haters, complainers and fanboys stfu. One of their excuses was Spence couldn't make 147 anymore and 154 was better for him.
                    Yeah, ****** crybaby excuses.

Skills pay the bills and the best man DEFINITELY won leaving no doubt at all.

Whether Spence couldn't make '47 is his problem, he's a 'professional', he knows what he's doing and only he bears the consequences of his actions.

I caqn only hope Spence isn't hard-headed enough to rematch Bud man, LOL
                    Last edited by RENE JUNIOR; 05-28-2024, 12:21 PM.

Comment

if spence looks phenomenal vs fundora, then sure why not. i'm one of the few bud fans who thought spence looked completely whack before the fight started, that's why i'm tellin people that Bud isn't gonna just blitz through madrimov, people are putting way too much emphasis on the spence fight, thinking if he did that to spence then Madrimov has no chance or some crazy **** like that

Comment

Working...
                      X