Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TERENCE CRAWFORD v SPENCE REMATCH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TERENCE CRAWFORD v SPENCE REMATCH?

After witnessing history in how Terence Crawford completely dismantled Errol Spence and finishing him off,
    Are you at all interested (s a fan of the sport) in watching them two rematch??

I understand Errol Spence's stance, pride, ego etc etc is making him quite stubborn (with all due respect) which is compelling/pushing him to rematch Bud, but I see no point in him rematching Bud as a fan.

Your thoughts.

No rematch. Bud vs Boots next at 147.

Spence goes to 154 and cash out vs Tim.

Comment

Not for me. I’m a big Spence fan and I thought he would beat Crawford. The first fight wasn’t the slightest thing competitive. Now I firmly believe that Spence can’t beat Crawford. EVER!

Comment

Honestly? No.

This is a forced rematch that there is really no demand for. Based on what happened in the first fight.

Comment

I'm never interested in immediate rematches of uncompetitive fights with no controversy.

That said, like in many situations these days, the first fight doesn't happen if the rematch isn't agreed to. So it kinda is what it is with how the business of boxing operates these days.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post

That sounds way better man.

And each fight would generate a whole lot more interest than a rematch no doubt man.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I'm never interested in immediate rematches of uncompetitive fights with no controversy.

That said, like in many situations these days, the first fight doesn't happen if the rematch isn't agreed to. So it kinda is what it is with how the business of boxing operates these days.
              Very well said.

All facts, and I think it sucks that fans need to wait for the rematch to get out the way before seeing them move on (talking about uncompetitive fights w/no contro.)

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post

Ennis and his dad are all cap. They don't want that fight. At last Oscar was honest for once and said, we aren't putting Virgil in the ring with him. You can have the mando.

Ennis was already offered the fight x2.

Crawford vs Tim

Spence vs Lubin

Comment

Absolutely not! I’m a huge Errol fan, but man, the dude got destroyed. I honestly don’t see a different outcome for any rematch, Bud wins every time in my opinion.
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Ennis and his dad are all cap. They don't want that fight. At last Oscar was honest for once and said, we aren't putting Virgil in the ring with him. You can have the mando.

Ennis was already offered the fight x2.

Crawford vs Tim

Spence vs Lubin
                    Honestly, I don't know what's going to happen now, the rematch clause holding everything up.

Comment

Working...
                    X