Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De Los Santos' Promoter: Shakur Stevenson Hurt The Sport; Stole Money [From] The People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too late now Santos. You were given a chance to beat the guy in front of you and you blew it.
    At least Casimero was given the decision win over Rigondeaux. You lost. You'll be frozen out now.

Comment

The real problem is the WBC giving Shakur a vacant title for beating a dominican Lyft driver with 16 fights on a random Thursday hoping nobody would watch it or pay attention. More of the sports corruption.

That Shakur won the fight while looking bad so what nobody is arguing that the domican Lyft driver was robbed. That isnt even the problem here, the real problem is the WBC basically gifting him the title and that is why Shakur barely put any effort into it.
      Last edited by elfag; 11-26-2023, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

You gotta resort to calling names since you know you're b.s got called out.
        Typical b*tch move.
        Hey MORON with an inferiority complex. Try using your own eyes and
        opinion for a change. Yadonnosheeit.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Hey MORON with an inferiority complex. Try using your own eyes and
          opinion for a change. Yadonnosheeit.
          Can't take the L huh B*tch ?

Imagining up an injury as an excuse for a fighter that don't know or give a shet about your B*tch ass.

I like how you accepted that I called you a B*tch.
          Obviously not the first time for you.

Try harder B*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Can't take the L huh B*tch ?

Imagining up an injury as an excuse for a fighter that don't know or give a shet about your B*tch ass.

I like how you accepted that I called you a B*tch.
            Obviously not the first time for you.

Try harder B*tch.
            Imagine? Just use your eyes moron. How old are you, 14? Try using your OWN observations. People who never boxed should never write on here.
            Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 11-27-2023, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X