Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Lara Fight Was Supposed To Happen in December, It's Looking Like Next Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think someone already mention that noone gives a shet about this fight.

Comment

The worst part about Garcia/Lara is that Danny is forcing Erislandy to cut down to a catchweight of a 155 lbs for the middleweight title. What a weak move?
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

The fight nobody wants happening when nobody cares. Moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
          Once the Lara fight wasn't happening in December, you should've taken another fight to stay sharp, but you didn't do that.
          If you're going to remain in this sport you've got to stay active in order to be relevant, otherwise you don't matter.
          Why? His career is over. He ain't got nothing at 147. Zero power.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Why? His career is over. He ain't got nothing at 147. Zero power.
            Power is the last thing that a fighter loses, and mobility is the first.
            He fought a decent fight against Jose Benavidez, I would've liked to have seen him in against a top 15 fighter at 155, or 160.

Comment

PBC serving up a shit sandwich and calling it steak.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Danny Garcia isn't the most active fighter in the world anymore. He seldom makes multiple trips to the ring on a yearly basis and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                IMHO it's pretty much the same/ very similar case for BOTH.

Neither are active at all really and what these guys don't realize is when a fighter is inactive in the sport of Boxing, the sport will pass you by and your name dwindles away along with young hungry fighters taking your place and stock in the sport.

These fighters' stock has plummetted and very very few fans are talking about (much less anticipating) this fight.

Comment

I'm just scratching my head wondering how Garcia, who has only fought twice in the last 3 years, who hasn't held a title in almost 7 years and who has NEVER previously fought at middleweight, is somehow getting a middleweight title shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X