Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If mayweather DOES NOT FIGHT Pac/Cotto/Mosley, is ANYONE SERIOUSLY gona buy his fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he doesn't fight neither one of those he's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post
      THe point is that floyd in his next fight HAS TO FIGHT one of the 3. Pac/Cotto?mosley or boxing fans and yes that includes floyd fans will not buy his fight and lose all respect for him!!!

GAME OVER!!!!!!
      Yeah but we've just seen he won't wait so he needs to stay active!!!!! Jesus.

Comment

floyd doesnt need you to tell him who to fight..there is no 1 else to fight..floyd likes money..and shane,pacman,and cotto are the only money fights left..stop searching 4 **** to complain about

Comment

pacs gonna beat cotto, n PBF will fight pac, the money will be too BIG to ignore that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            I don't think Mayweather will be on PPV, if it isn't Cotto, Shane or Pacquiao.
            I thought floyd only fought for ppvs and big money fights.... that's why floyd stans said floyd didn't want to fight mosley....

but floyd is gonna make u guys look stupid if he fight someone that he can't make more with than mosley... even floyd stans will have to admit that floyd is ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              I thought floyd only fought for ppvs and big money fights.... that's why floyd stans said floyd didn't want to fight mosley....

but floyd is gonna make u guys look stupid if he fight someone that he can't make more with than mosley... even floyd stans will have to admit that floyd is ducking
              I'm not sure who Mayweather is gonna face. Floyd Sr said December, I'm now hearing early 2010, I'm sure it isn't gonna be Shane, Cotto or Pacquiao. I'm guessing a keep busy fight, while waiting on the winner of Pacquiao vs. Cotto. Then after that, Shane or Berto, depending on who wins that.

Comment

Working...
              X