Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If mayweather DOES NOT FIGHT Pac/Cotto/Mosley, is ANYONE SERIOUSLY gona buy his fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If mayweather DOES NOT FIGHT Pac/Cotto/Mosley, is ANYONE SERIOUSLY gona buy his fight

Seriously not even the biggest mayweather fan would buy another fight against another lightweight!!!!

Mayweather knows this too, so i think he will fight one of them 3!!!!!!

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post
    Seriously not even the biggest mayweather fan would buy another fight against another lightweight!!!!

Mayweather knows this too, so i think he will fight one of them 3!!!!!!
    There are other Welterweights other than those you know.

A whole division in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
      There are other Welterweights other than those you know.

A whole division in fact.
      Yea but nobody wants to see the other fights!!!!!

Do you????

Why the hell would you want to see mayweather vs berto?????

The point of that fight would be???

The only reason ppl tuned in against marquez was because it was floyds first fight in 2 years so people were just curious. NO WAY are people tuning in again, against a no name MAINSTREAM opponent!!!!

Comment

I don't think Mayweather will be on PPV, if it isn't Cotto, Shane or Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          I don't think Mayweather will be on PPV, if it isn't Cotto, Shane or Pacquiao.
          Unfortunately, he'll make a lot less fighting on regular HBO than on PPV. I don't see that happening at all.

Comment

Well,if we look at the top ten welterweights,floyd hasn't fought any!!I have a hunch,we will never see any top 5 welterweight on his resume!!As a matter of fact,after whoever he picks on next,if Pacman losses to Cotto,he'll still fight Pacman,just not Cotto!!

Comment

floyd came back for pacman,..there are already negotiations for the fight to happen..other than this cotto and shane are the only fights out there...what report has even mentioned him fighting anyone else???whats the point of this thread???

Comment

Do you????

The only reason ppl tuned in against marquez was because it was floyds first fight in 2 years so people were just curious. NO WAY are people tuning in again, against a no name MAINSTREAM opponent!!!!
                so floyd fighting the ww wbc champion berto isnt exceptable???lol..first he wont fight a ww..now certain ww aint exceptable....floyd was right..no matter who he fights people like you will still complain

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                  floyd came back for pacman,..there are already negotiations for the fight to happen..other than this cotto and shane are the only fights out there...what report has even mentioned him fighting anyone else???whats the point of this thread???
                  THe point is that floyd in his next fight HAS TO FIGHT one of the 3. Pac/Cotto?mosley or boxing fans and yes that includes floyd fans will not buy his fight and lose all respect for him!!!

GAME OVER!!!!!!

Comment

Do you????

I'll pay to watch him fight a WELTERWEIGHT, not a super featherweight, thats all i want to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X